1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Wolffy

May 15, 2009

1. i love the grandma :aheartbea it's pretty,if you could ,she would come at home:(

2. So, did anyone order? I ordered the Little Red Riding Hood.

Anyone??

3. I ordered the shepherd boy. I can't believe I waited up to order, never done that before. X3

4. I ordered a post man! <3

Anyone know how long the wait for these cuties is going to be?

5. Aw, I liked the postman too, although I think he looked nicest in the shot without his hat for some reason. ^^

It says 30-45 days on the individual pages, so I guess that's what we're looking at. It's supposed to be business days but we may get lucky. :)

6. :D It was a hard choice! Postman's black tipped ears and faint German Shepherd markings did me in, though. :aheartbea

I suppose it was too much to hope for that they'd have a few pre made for the first few orders. :sweat Ah well, the wait will allow me to get some things together for him. If I find any clothing patterns for the Zuzu body, I'll link them back for everyone!

Congrats on everyone's new additions! :D

7. I've been disappointed when I've discovered the doll, they don't look like the drawings... the wolf looks like a cat. What a pity! I was delighted about discover a Ball-jointed-wolf.... ç_ç

8. WANT! *faints*

9. I know people who ordered on the 1st have had dolls ship, so I was wondering if any Wolffy Zuzus were on their way home yet? :)

10. :o People have gotten theirs already? Yes, please, please share pictures of your cuties!

11. I haven't gotten a shipping notice for my Red Riding Hood yet. I wish I would hear somehthing!

12. Aww, they're all really cute! My favorite would have to be Pasturer. I just love her. ^-^

13. Their cute but I'm honestly disapointed. The sculpt really doesn't at all do the actually character art justice, like hyping us all up and then the faces really just looking different in every way to me.

I don't hate them, just disapointed in this set of wolf zuzu VERY so much.

14. i think they are very nice but do not look to much like wolfs to me *lol*
      more like cats ^^
      sweet little cats...but i was hoping for "real" wolfs
      maybe they will make some in the future that look more like wolfs

15. Mine shipped yesterday! Quick little bugger has cleared customs in Chicago already! I hope he's home before the holiday weekend.

Anyone else have a Wolffy in the mail?

16. Nope, still waiting for mine. I ordered and paid within the first hour of them being up (4am my time ^^;), but I'm guessing there must have been a lot of people before me. Maybe I'll get my notice soon. :)

I look forward to seeing your little guy, I thought the postman looked really cute.

17. D: I've kept myself away from wanting more dolls, but gaa, I want Wolffy because I want a doll to look like my cat Tamago, and Wolffy's furry face, just like my kitty's! (ToT) But I must resist until 1) I find out I can get him blank or with custom makeup, 2) get monies~

I can't wait to see everyone else's!

18. Mine is here! :D I work strange hours, so I haven't been able to get any sunlight for pictures yet.

He is PINK. o.O I keep calling him a him, but I'm not so sure how well that's going to work out now. I also got the event head, which was a surprise.

Here's hoping yours comes soon, finn!

19. I can't wait to see! I'm excited :D (and I just joined this thread lol)

20. I don't remember the posty looking pink! How strange. I look forward to seeing your photos of him/her though. :)

Thanks for your well-wishes, mine shipped this morning and is already on a plane so hopefully my shepherd boy will be here by the end of next week. Yay! ^^