1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Wolffy

May 15, 2009

1. :D I've got pictures! The sale page said he came in salmon colored skin. I guess my salmon pink Crayola is slightly more subdued than Luts' XD I still love him, he's just a cute, pink boy.

Finn1: Mine shipped last Monday and was in my hands Wednesday. EMS is awesome, so if he's out, it won't be long at all!

Here's my Hachiko!

[​IMG]
      With all his stuff

[​IMG]
      His super cute blushing. And those eyes! They're like root beer. ::tasty!::

2. Really cute and yay for the bike! I love that you named him Hachiko.
      He looks peachy in the pictures, but monitors display colors differently.

3. Hachiko is so cute! I was really tempted by him from the Luts pics, but he looks even sweeter in your owner photos. I love his little outfit. :) I'd wanted to see photos of him without the hat (I think only one of the Luts ones showed him hatless, or at least there were very few), so thanks for that. :)

And I'm in the UK, so EMS isn't always as fast as it is in the US. Sometimes it is quick (I'm hoping so!), but other times they get stuck in customs for days before they charge you, then you have to pay them, then they deliver the day after you pay. ^^

4. he looks cute in photo's ^_^
      I hope mine will be shipped soon, I orderd the Hunter and the Pasturer, so I'm guessing it takes longer because I have two

5. Actually, it might be the resin? If post-wolffies and shepherd-wolffies have shipped, then they're both the salmon resin, so maybe they finished that first. Pure speculation of course!

Please post lots of photos of your two when they do arrive, I was torn over those two as well (the only thing that put me off hunter was the really light patches where his eyebrows were, but it might not be quite the same in owner pics).

Paid my fees today over the phone and the lady said they'll deliver tomorrow. Yay! :aheartbea

6. OMG your wolffy is amazing. I'm afraid I may cave and buy him. He was my favorite!

My Little Red Riding Hood (apple grower) came and I really love her. Her default outfit was cute but this one really suited her!

[​IMG]

7. Ah... I ordered the pasturer a while back. I am kind of wondering where the heck she is (although I did order with her duke Lio...). I did think they were a little "disappointing" too, but I think you can get a decent look if you're willing to work at it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with mine, but I think I can enjoy the cutesy look for now.

8. my wollfies arrived in amsterdam today, hopefully customs will let them through quickly

sadly I won't be able to unpack them till end of july, as they are send to my studentapartment and I'm at my parents place

9. So I finnally got my wolfies...
      but my pasturer came with the wrong outfit, is anyone had a red riding hood Frise on order and recieved pasturer outfit, PM me!
      (i contacted Luts already)

10. I'm surprised this thread isn't more "buzzy" -- these guys are so cute! I'm dying to get one and am considering between The Frog Princess or The Hunter. I've seen someone post photos of their Hunter, but I've yet to see the Frog Princess. Anyone have her? Thoughts?

11. My shepherd is in, but I've yet to edit photos and get his box opening posted up. XD

I was torn between Hunter and Shepherd, but the Shepherd's stock was what finally swung me over.

12. Aw :< I will order a hunter soon >.< i hope so D:~

@Falconair
      u could post the right thread here, so we can take a look <3

13. Aw, I'm so sad to hear that even people who received Wolffy's still think they look like cats. I was a bit disappointed when they came out as well, but still loved them and immediately ordered a Hunter. I received him long ago and was really happy to see that he actually DID look like a wolf (or like someone else mentioned, an Akita puppy, but that's close enough).
      And really, none of the other Zuzu's look like their adult counterparts, so why should Wolffy look like a cranky, old, rough-looking, beaten-up wolf?

Nice to see Wolffy's are still comming though ^^

14. Some friends said that wolffy looks like a cat, yeah :< i still don' think so - especially how he's looking at the person isn't like a cat :< and he's got a big forehead <_< *Love it*

15. I've just ordered the frog princess a few minutes ago ^^ I don't care if they look like cats I think they're adorable and to me they're more like little puppies than cats

16. Yeah, same here :3
      i will order Hunter in a few days o.o just have to send some money to paypal X"D then i will order him, whatever my parents say >: D

17. I want one - my boyfriend, he studies wolves, and he says they look like cats as well... but I love them! I dont' think they look like cats! I want the Grandmother. I love those cute little glasses! <3

18. The Grandmother is adorable!! Those glasses make me squee. :kitty2 And those precious eyes...

My wallet is in grave danger...

19. Ahhh, I think they're super cute. :D I really doubt I'll get one because I don't want to spend the money, but if someone were to GIVE me one I wouldn't complain! I agree that they could look more "wolfy" but I also agree with VulpesPraedatum saying they look like Akita puppies and therefore I feel the want. I don't know which is my favorite... Maybe the Postman or the Shepherd, but the Frog Princess is adorable too.