Blue Blood Doll
Blue Blood Doll is a company based in the United States of America that makes ball-jointed dolls. They were founded in early 2008 by Medusa in order to created hand-casted doll heads. In 2009 they began offering complete dolls.
To date the company provides only 1/3 (62cm) Male dolls. All dolls are cast from Environmental Resin and are double-jointed. The use of Environmental Resin gives the dolls a slightly translucent quality in their skin tone, aiding in making the dolls look more realistic.
- Standard Limited Edition Dolls - Edition size is generally limited to a total of 100 pieces.
- Special Limited Edition Dolls - Edition size varies from 2-20.
Standard limited edition dolls
- Draven (Natural Peach Skin, Human Ears)
- Draven (White Skin, Elf Ears, No longer being offered)
- Silver (Natural Peach Skin)
- Valentine (Natural Peach Skin)
- Waltz (Natural Peach Skin)
Special limited edition
- Draven, Black Diamond (Limited to 2)
- Draven, Geisha Edition (Limited to 2, sold out)
- Draven, Rock Star Edition (Limited to 6, sold out)
- Draven, Vampire Edition (Limited to 2, sold out)
- Silver, Kimono Edition (Limited to 3, sold out)
- Waltz, Kimono Edition (Limited to 4, sold out)
- Valentine, 1st Anniversary Doll (Limited to 20, sold out)
- Valentine, The Pilot (Limited to 2)