This is a list of orders affected by the 2009-2010 delay from Charles Creature Cabinet. Participation in this list is voluntary and optional.
ST stands for the faceup artist Sweetly Twisted. DDE stands for Denver Doll Emporium. Dates are listed in month/day format.
Update October 3
Thanks to a longterm group effort on DoA, dolls listed in the wiki before October 1, 2010 have been sent out if the members could be contacted.
If you are waiting for your order from CCC, please contact CCC or the distributor that you ordered from.
- Melusine #206 8/12: Yoshi basinc + makeup + squirrel out
- SusanBinOhio #218 8/17: Fuuga fullset with default face-up ($319)
- Stella Keppler #201 Fuuga fullset with sweetely twisted faceup ($319)
- Rosella #246 9/9: Ophelia Blackberry and IF
- DarkStar #249 9/9: Ophelia Licorice with ST faceup (was contacted mid-Jan. by ST for approval and was told doll was picked up by CS the following week); Handmade Firefly Faerie wig; Yuki Bouhatei dress outfit
- Mia K#252 9/10:Special Edition - IF ~ “Imaginary Friend”($63.50) Still Waiting..
- cacaho #256 9/10: BuBu 2nd Ed + IF($295)
- Miss M 09/10: Ophelia Licorice Fullset ($339)
- Patty-pan 9/11: Ophelia Licorice
- cacaho #273 9/13: IF ($63.50)
- DarkStar #293 9/25: IF with CS custom faceup; gothic lolita outfit for Ophelia
- Edhelwen #294 9/26: IF, keimei opened eyes, Woodling Faeries Cocoon for The Woodlings*2 ($173)
- Myobi #296 9/26: IF ($63.50)
- DarkStar #299 9/29: Neo Yoshi, default faceup
- Juubei #100-1, 275-6, 311: Limited Ed. Ophelia Licorice, MoMo Bouhatei, Spec. Ed. Biroudou Bouhatei "Keimei & Reimei", Spec. Ed. IF, Spec. Ed. Issa Moriko 2nd Ed., Momo "Hedgehog", Surprise Ed. Noanie Autumn & Neo Yoshi
- Celesse #236 9/9: Limited Edition Ophelia Licorice full set with ST faceup (have previously received photos of custom face-up from Sweetly Twisted and informed doll was sent back to Charles)
- DarkStar #310 10/5: Noani Autumn, default faceup
- DarkStar #338 11/5: Fullset Fidelia's Secret Vampire & Robin Hunter default face ups; Robin Hoody outfit; vampire cloak; Victorian Dress man outfit; Firefly Faerie shoes (3 pr. black & red, brown, green & white)
- Madam Anna #339 11/05 Fidelia Vampire ($329)
- RoseAnn #345 11/5: brown shoes,red and Black shoes ($50.50)
- DollZwize #349 11/13: Vampire Fidelia, Hunter fullsets, brown shoes, black&red shoes ($547)
- woofy #351, 11/14/09, Vampire Fidelia ($329), layaway pmt 12/7/09 $165
- MuseStar* #342, #353, 11/5 Hunter, IF, two pair of brown shoes, (one pair for Midsummer and one pair for Hunter)
- camomilla #348: 11/10/09: Fidelia Vampire fullset + default faceup; 3 x IF Imaginary Friend + default faceup; IF Booties (White & Black, Purple & Black); Firefly Faeries Shoes (Black & Red) ($ 578)
- akeva78* Special Edition - IF ~ “Imaginary Friend” with face up and 2 pair of tiny shoes
- DarkStar #364 12/07: Bailey Rose & Marley Rasta Twin Brownies fullset with default faceup; Rasta Dreadlock wigs in caramel beige & dark brown; Surprise Edition jointed IF with custom faceup by CS
- DarkStar #365 12/07: 4 pr. Firefly Faerie shoes (Xmas red, green leather, Xmas green, green felt) Total owed for all orders since 09/09: $2,614
- RoseAnn 12/28: Fuuga ordered from Luxour Academy ($329)
- Toydogz4 12/31: Rasta Brownie ordered through DDE ($269)
- camomilla #370: 12/20/09: Jointed IF fullset + default faceup ($198)
- LucyLuBot 1/9: Vampire Fidelia ordered from DDE
- Aussie grrrl #375 1/20: Princess Kaba ($299)
- Toydogz4 #379 1/12: Asked for a Rasta Dreadlocks wig in replacement of the ST faceup I had credited to my account.
- Lula78 Christmas Surprise Jointed IF, ordered 1/11 from DDE
- (none mentioned so far)
- Pixie Girlie 13 DDE order missing accessories/clothing and authenticity cards for two Neo Yoshi, missing accessories/clothing for Fuuga #40.
- katandthefids Princess Kaba from DDE broken in transit. Tried to contact Charles first for replacement faceplate; by the time I contacted DDE, it was too late for postal claim.
Items in transit
- Lana #191: Fuuga fullset with ST faceup. Received directly from ST approx 3/12 without box or fullset. Paid the shipping from ST (so in essence paid shipping twice)
- DollZwize #229 Fuuga Fullset 9/03/09, received communication, tracking and updates. Order received (damaged) 12/2009
- tj001 #250 9/9: Bubu2 basic, recieved 12/30
- 1mim 10/12: DDE Fuuga fullset with default faceup, received 3/17 IF recieved/rescued by Muja 10/04/2010
- Muisje 8/8 #205: Issa Moriko, Youchuu, wooden cradle/bed. Issa Moriko and cradle were shipped 8/31. Youchuu was shipped 11/10. A new Issa Moriko was shipped 11/17 free of charge after I mentioned a green patch in the resin on 11/15. Charles did not ask for the original Issa Moriko to be returned. The cradle was missing its blanket, did not notice until months later, did not ask for it to be send.
- animedolls 9/12/09: BuBu 2nd Ed with ST faceup ($309). Finished by SW 1/9/10, received non-trackable tracking # from Charles 3/24/10. Tracking finally worked months later and BuBu was received 6/5/10
- gooblyglob #239 Mango BuBu Basic + 2x IF(s) - received 08 June 2010
- gooblyglob #292: Ophelia Licorice - received 08 June 2010
- perley #226 8/31: Fuuga and Kaba, received tracking number 4/7. Number started working 5/31, package arrived 6/8. Missing Kaba's slippers and Fuuga's outfit (a squirrel costume was included instead).
- MuseStar #92 #88 4/09 & 4/16 2009 Fidelia Firefly (Midsummer) and Deer Faith
- Susan B. in OH #128: Fuuga arrived 9-30-10. Not sent by Charles, rescued and shipped by Muja.
- tj001 #340 Vampire Fidela fullset ordered 11/5 arrived minus outfit 4.10.10, thanks to muja and dollzwize!
- car349 #320 10/11: IF, with CS custom faceup ($92.50)Arrived 9/29/10
- Imajica #341 11/5: Fidelia vampfae and replacement for completely smashed Fuuga head #203 due to defective resin/construction that was sent in January and promised replacement twice since then. Received 30/9/2010
- RoseAnn #329 10/29: Several pairs of faerie booties ($47.50) ARRIVED 10/1/2010
- RoseAnn #343 11/5: Fidelia Vampire, Robin Hunter fullsets ($509) ARRIVED 10/1/2010
- RoseAnn #244 9/9: Bubu2 with ST faceup ($339) ARRIVED...10/1/2010
- RoseAnn #385: Ophelia fullset ($339) ARRIVED 10/1/2010
- RoseAnn #210 8/14: Princess Kaba fullset, ST faceup and extra dress ($428) ARRIVES 10/1/2010
- RoseAnn ALL ITEMS ARRIVED THANKS TO MUJA..10/1/2010
- Alexis Jane #290 9/24: IF ($63.50) ARRIVED 10/06/2010
- DarkStar #249 9/9/09 Ophelia Licorice with Sweetly Twisted faceup ($369) ARRIVED 10/05/10
- DarkStar #293 9/25/09 Special Edition IF ($75) ARRIVED 10/04/10
- DarkStar #299 9/29/09 Neo Yoshi & #310 10/05/09 -these orders were combined ($499) ARRIVED 10/04/10
- DarkStar #338 11/5/09 Full set Fidelia Vampire & Robin Hunter ($509) 3 pr. FireFly Fairy Shoes ($57) ARRIVED 10/04/10
- DarkStar #364 12/5/09 Full set Rasta Brownie Twins; 2 Rasta Brownie wigs; jointed IF ($767) ARRIVED 10/04/10
- DarkStar #365 12/6/09 3pr FireFly Faerie Shoes ($19 ea = $57) ARRIVED 10/04/10
- DarkStar (PLEASE NOTE: NONE OF THESE ABOVE LISTED ORDERS WERE SENT BY CCC - A NUMBER OF OUTFITS WERE NOT INCLUDED AND NONE OF MY DOLLS HAD FACE UPS. BUT I AM EXTREMELY AND ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO THOSE FRIENDS WHO GOT INVOLVED TO RECOVER WHAT THEY COULD OF OUR LONG AWAITED ORDERS FOR THOSE OF US FROM THE DOA WAITING ROOM WHO SPENT MANY MONTHS TOGETHER TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.)
- Aussie grrrl 375 20/1/10 Princess Kaba ARRIVED 11/10/10 (no faceup) Thanks to Muja and dollzwize!
- ffman #323 10/15/09 received 10/10/10: Limited Ophelia F/U $309.00 + Squirrel Outfit $33 + Limited BuBu STF/U $329 + Limited MoMo&Yuki 2STF/U $529 +Special Keimei & Reimei Custom Full Set $127 + Special Issa 2nd $39 + Gothic Hoody $16 + Ballerina $16 ($1,518) 2 face-up were loss ($120) - NOT SENT by CCC!! Thanks Muja and dollzwize for handling the crisis!!!
- "DollZwize" #349 items ordered 11/13/09 - Received via intermediaries Oct 4th 2010 : Vampire Fidelia, Hunter, brown shoes, black&red shoes 'Thanks to Collective Customer Efforts Together and DOA for Providing us Organizational Help and Support via our CCC waiting room and this Wiki - Thank You All!!!'''
- gooblyglob #369 Bailey Rose ($348 inc. doll and postage) - received 18 October 2010
- Pixie Girlie 13 Fuuga doll swap. (Thank you Muja and Dollwize and all the CCC wait-listers for all your hardwork!) to replace broken head - received October 2010
- Rosella #246 9/9: Ophelia Blackberry and IF received my dolls from Muja in Sept 2010 (thank you!) have not received the Dollheart outfit that goes with Ophelia from Charles, also the doll came without a faceup
- "Erikaj" #225 8/30/09: Fuuga fullset with default face-up ($319), Received Fuuga, unfinished, and non-fullset (Muja included one of her handmade outfits that is MUCH cuter than the default one, though!!!) on 10/2/2010. Thanks again so much to Dollzwize and Muja, I am so HAPPY TO HAVE HER, AND THANKFUL FOR YOUR KIND ACTIONS!!!
- Rhonda W #92 10/28: IF, ordered through Luxour Academy/Princess Tapi ($53.00)Refund via Luxour 5/11/10
- Toydogz4 #220 8/19: Fuuga. Received refund 2/22. Received shipping notice on 2/24, no tracking, no package received. ($379)
- Tappindoll #259 9/10: Fuuga, credit card chargeback/order cancelled ($319)
- Tappindoll #262 9/11: Fidelia wig, credit card chargeback/order cancelled ($29.50)
- tj001 10/13: DDE Fuuga fullset, refund early March
- Lana #337 11/5, Fullset Fidelia's Secret Vampire Robin Hunter default faceups. Cancelled.
- Tappindoll #347 11/8: Robin Hunter doll, outfit and two pairs of shoes credit card chargeback/order cancelled ($397.50)
- Tappindoll #352 11/16: IF credit card chargeback/order cancelled ($63.50)
- devinyl 11/30: Fidelia Firefly fullset, unclaimed order through Luxour Academy. Cancelled 04/03; refund 04/04
- zarrie #89 10/25, Luxour Academy order: Fidelia ($319) cancelled/refunded 04/30
- RoseAnn refund from Luxour Academy for Fuuga through Paypal
- MuseStar Partial refund through Paypal, the rest is lost
- Sherman #204 8/6: Fuuga fullset with faceup ($319) RESOLVED - REFUND FROM PAYPAL May 2010
- Princessstarburst Ordered Yoshi, Princess Kaba and Black mole. Refund from Paypal March 2010