Soom Little Gem Aphan
Soom's limited edition monthly dolls, Aphan - Half Goat God became the first in the MD Remaining Story line for 2010. He was the first Little Gem sized doll Soom released, starting a whole new doll line.
Head was sculpted by Jung Hye Eun. His limited edition outfits were designed by Cho Hye Jung, and the face-ups were crafted by the Soom Styling Team. The model design and sculpt of the dolls were created by the sOom workshop.
Original order period was from June 11th 2010 to June 30th 2010.
- Little Gem Legend (45cm)
- Little Gem Boy (43cm)
- Little Gem Boy Body (Bronze and Cream White)
- Faun Head
- Faun Legs and Hooves
- Remaining Story Card
- And Owner's Guide and Certificate of Authenticity
- Skin Type: Bronze and Cream White
- Face-up (Limited Edition)
- Body Blushing (Limited Edition)
- Soom Eyes (Limited Edition 16mm)
- Bronze: Khaki Pearl
- Cream White: Mustard Pearl
- Wig (Limited Edition)
- Bronze: Black
- Cream White: Light Brown
- Outfit (Limited Edition)
- Suspender Skirt (Black or White), necklace, and bracelet
Aphan's parts will hybrid easily onto other Soom Little Gem bodies. The resin will match Soom's 'Cream White' color, though aging and neglected care may cause the resin to yellow, making the match a little off. Aphan’s bronze skin may or may not match with Soom’s future dolls in bronze. More research is required to see what other dolls he will blend with. DoA Soom Hybrid discussion thread can be found here.
Aphan’s Story Line
To be added.