Soom Super Gem Chalco
Head design was by Jung Hye Eun. His limited edition outfit was designed by Cho Hye Jung, and the face-up was crafted by the Soom Styling Team.
Original order period was from January 25 2010 until February 10th 2010. She/He was later rereleased in
- April 2011, as Chalco - Emerald King in a limited quantity of 50 dolls in Cream white skin
Included and optional parts
In his fantasy version Chalco - Forest King he was released with an option of normal and Brown Tan. His fantasy design was inspired by a faun.
- Super Gem
- Super Gem Male body (Normal or Brown Tan)
- Bull’s Skull (Cream White) + Horns (Reddish Brown)
- Linuus Legs
- Linuus Hooves (Reddish Brown)
- Linuus Hands
- S-Hooks for Hooves
- Magnets for Horns
- Six Element Card
- Owner's Guide and Certificate of Authenticity
- Skin Type - Normal and Brown Tan
- Face-up (Limited Edition)
- Body Blushing (Limited Edition)
- Soom Eyes (14mm, Limited Edition): Pure Spirit
- Wig (Limited Edition)
- Outfit (Limited Edition)
- Sleeveless long coat, skirt, blet, cloak, and wrist guard
- Boots, Chain Belts
Removing seams was also offered by Soom for Chalco in normal skin, at an additional cost. However, seam removal was not offered on his tan version, and Soom discourages others of sanding the tan resin.
Chalco parts will hybrid easily onto other male Soom Super Gem bodies. The resin will match Soom's ‘Normal’ color, though aging and neglected care may cause the resin to yellow, making the match a little off. His tan version may or may not match future Soom tan resins, seeing that Soom has a large variety of tan resins. More research is required to see what other dolls he will blend with.
Chalco's parts were also available in Soom's Free Choice event in October 2011 in either normal skin or Bronze.
Chalco’s Story Line
To be added. . .