Soom Super Gem Onyx
Onyx - Light and Shadow is the fifth of the Soom Monthly Dolls Zodiac Dolls. She represents Gemini, the fifth sign in the Zodiac and was released in June 2008. She is a Soom Super Gem female doll. Her fantasy concept was the idea of duality - Light and Shadow. Other than the romantic head, she came with no special resin parts, but was the first grey skinned doll released by Soom.
Head design by Jeong Hye Eun with outfit design by Jo Hye Joung.
Original order period was from June 19th to July 10th 2008. She was later rereleased as
- Onyx - Black & White, in normal skin, limited 50 dolls, September 2010
- Onyx - Heavenly light (Romantic head), in normal skin, limited 50 dolls, September 2011
Fantasy parts and options
In her fantasy version she was released in Cream White and Grey.
- Romantic head
- high heeled parts
- special long-nail hands
- Skin color: Cream White and Grey
- limited blushing
- limited faceup
- limited Light outfit
- with cream white Onyx (headdress, white veil, white dress, petticoat)
- limited Shadow outfit
- with grey skin Onyx (headdress, black veil, black dress, bracelet