Soom Teenie Gem Glot & Glati
Soom released limited Monthly Doll set: Glot & Glati - Dream Caller as little demons with horns and hooves and are much like a chibi versions of Beryl and Sard from the 2008 MD line. They are the tinies representing Darkness in the MD story. This set includes a "Lila" girl doll, Glot, and "Lilu" boy doll, Glati. The dolls were released in cream white skin. They were Teenie Gems, 28cm in height
They were later rereased as:
- Glot - Dickeybird, limited quatity of 50 dolls in normal skin, girl (August 2010)
- Glati - Magic boy, limited quatity of 50 dolls in normal skin, boy (October 2010)
Original order period was February 27th to March 15th 2009 when the Dream Caller MDs were released. Later they we rereleased as human version (sans any fantasy parts), in normal skin, in limited 50 doll quantity each. Glot was released in August 2010 and Glati in October 2010.
Head sculpt by Marimo, outfits designed by Lee Hye Young.
Fantasy and Optional Parts (Dream Caller version)
Fantasy parts that came with the dolls:
- Resin Lilu/Lila horns
- Lilu/Lila leg and hoof parts (from the knee down)
- Resin Lilu/Lila wings
Extras that could be ordered with the doll:
- Body painting
- Soom eyes in 14mm; pupilless blue for Glot and pupilless pink for Glati
- Limited wig
- Limited outfit - pink bustier, drawers and corset for Glot; skirt, drawers, corselet, and cloak for Glati.
- Feather wings
- Seam sanding