Head design was by ZOUKEI-MURA INC and Akihiro Enku. Doll Design was by MIKEY and Outfit Design by Volks Doll Planning Department.
Original release was at Dolls Party 16 (24th December, 2006).
Included and optional parts
- Eyes: HG Glass Eyes / Pale Purple with Black Line / 16mm
- Makeup: Zoukeimura Airbrush Makeup / Coated
- Wig: Amelia Original Wig / Mohair
- Body: SD16 Girl Body / Pureskin / UV Protect / Normal Skintone / KIPS / extra optional legs
- Outfit: pale pink dress, 'maria' veil, necklace, coronet, panties, shoes
Journey to Dream Nights: Chapter 1 "The Frog King; or, Iron Heinrich" from Grimm's Fairy Tales by the Brothers Grimm
Welcome to my place, friends. This eve, I shall tell you one of my favorite stories. Listen to this story and set your mind at ease from all worries and troubles. This is a story from a time when one's wishes still came true. There once lived a king of a land in the far east, far away from the black forest. He had three beautiful daughters, but the youngest was so beautiful that the sun itself tried to hide whenever it shone upon her through the trees. This story is about the wondrously beautiful Princess Amelia. She was so upset that she wept and wept large tears. Then, suddenly, a frog came up from the well and talked to the princess who stared at him in surprise.
- [ Original sales page]
- DoA Database