Super Dollfie Graffiti Lorina
Volks released Lorina as the first pureskin Super Dollfie Graffiti girl doll. She was part of chapter 7 of Volks Journey to Dream Nights: "Through the Looking-Glass; and What Alice Found There" along with her white skin counterpart SDGr Alice.
Head design was by ZOUKEI-MURA INC. Outfit was designed by VOLKS Doll Design Department.
Original release was at Volks Home Town Dolpa Kobe, 2011. She was also sold as a lottery item at Volks and Volks USA websites.
Included and optional parts
- Eyes : HG Glass Eyes, Light Violet, 18mm
- Makeup : ZOUKEI-MURA Air-Brushed Makeup, UV Coated
- Wig : Original Style, Synthetic Mohair Wig
- Body : SD Graffiti Girl Body, Pure Skin Normal, UV Protection (Includes: Doll, Wig, Neck Ball Joint (Long), Promise Hand (Optional Right Hand for SDGr Girl), Interchangeable Flat Footed Leg Parts (Left/Right Set) for SDGr Girl)
- Outfit : “Fantasy Emerald” Dress Set(Hat, Blouse, Crown Necklace, Corset, Skirt, Petticoat, Bloomers, Socks, Shoes, Key Necklace)
- Owner’s Special Item Order Form