1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Advillage/ Doll Village

Jun 4, 2021

1. I received a 16cm Darling (Bebe?) SP Lala today that I got off Yahoo!Japan, not sure if she goes here? I need to get her stuff of her own, she needs to be a pink ball of cuteness;)

[​IMG]20220902_122759 by jefvonk, on Flickr

2. Congrats! Her lashes are very pretty!

I've ordered a Sugar Party Bamdi and can't wait to get her. Her little pouty face is so cute!

3. For those who ordered directly from Doll Village via email or Instagram, did they send you a notification and tracking code when your order was shipped?

I’m still waiting on my order from mid June, so I messaged their Instagram and they said, “It must be delivered within this month.” I’m a little confused, because I can’t tell if that means it was already shipped, or if they’ll ship it out this month?

4. I'm still waiting on my order from July. I didn't order direct though, I ordered through Jane (janesdolland). She was supposed to be shipped November, then delayed to December. Jane has been contacting them for updates periodically, and was suddenly told the body didn't pass QA. Last update (from the first week of January) is advillage said "several more weeks" for my order. So really hoping I get her before March.

@Sheyda did you ever get your order from June?

5. Hi @Keoka, I did receive it eventually. It arrived in mid December. That’s so annoying about the delays with your order! I’m sorry you’re experiencing that. :(

6. @Sheyda

Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate it. Now to keep waiting! :eusa_pray

7. I've been trying to get one of these dolls ordering via email and they confirmed the details 9 days ago. They were supposed to send me an invoice and I still haven't gotten it, I sent a follow up and it's been radio silence. Is this the norm? How long should I wait? The whole exchange is making me a bit nervous :(

8. I still don't have my doll. The last they told Jane was she should have it delivered to her probably March so, crossing my fingers it is true. I probably won't order again from them. I'd wait a couple more days then follow up with them again and just be prepared to wait way past their estimate if you really want the doll!

9. Thank you for replying. I hope your doll arrives home to you soon! I'm sorry you have been waiting for so long, that is so stressful. :atremblin especially with them still promising pretty short wait times on their website. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. I think I'll go with my gut and put this purchase on hold since they don't have my money yet.

10. Jane did receive my doll - but they sent the wrong gift head and forgot the painted ears. She has contacted them and they said they are going to correct the issues but oh man :...(
      One of the reasons I chose this specific doll was the ears so :...( again lol

11. Oh man, what a bummer. After you waited so long, the wait begins again... :( I hope they'll be able to resolve it quickly.

12. An update.... they sent the correct gift head the beginning of May and forgot the painted ears again. I'm still waiting on the ears. Oof.

13. [​IMG]
      sugar party-viki07-ADVillage

Their new limiteds open for order now. So tempted but also a bit apprehensive about the wait, should i take the plunge? :shudder Would also love to see some more owner photos :D

14. AD Village seems to be working with a few dealers now. I would guess or hope that they have gotten their ducks in a row by now, but I haven't tried to order yet :blush
      I'm tempted by them too.

15. For me they sent the incorrect event head twice to Jane, and the painted ears were rushed (they didn't let the paint/sealant dry all the way and wrapped them too quickly so they took on the texture of the wrap). So I did receive an event head but not the right one. I am so sad about the ears still. I would not order again from them. However I know of other people who had no issues at all. Not sure why I had all the bad luck :...(

16. Thank you for sharing Keoka. I'm so sorry to hear that :(
      One would think that after making mistakes with your order, they should have taken extra care to resolve it correctly :vein

17. Thanks for sharing!!!

#37 Motoko, Dec 27, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
    18. Oh my goodness have you seen their latest pre-orders? I am soooo tempted!! Look at this little cutie!!
      This is Little Macca 18cm (Little Garden Fullset: Pink Outfit,) in I think Rose White skin?
      Their website isn't working right now, but I found clearly-written and categorised listings on DOLKBJD, which might help with communication issues. I haven't researched how reliable they are as a dealer, though.

[​IMG]

They also have a slightly bigger 23cm version - Macca! There's a preorder for them as well.

[​IMG]

Man. They're so cute. I want both sizes, but isn't that a little overkill...? :XD:
      I'm planning on 2 layaways for other dolls, so I hope they'll be released again sometime, otherwise... :D

19. If you’re not sure about Dolk as a dealer, Luts actually sells other brands of dolls and has Doll Village.
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.

20. Dolk is a hit or miss dealer at best. They have a history of suddenly asking for more money for shipping before actually shipping your order even after you've already paid the shipping fee when you ordered. And they can take forever to ship...

They claim they have improved their shipping process but I still encountered the 'asking for more shipping fee' problem when I preordered some clothes from them last year. Plus, they got my address wrong even though I had confirmed it before shipping!!

Anyway, you can read more about the problems with Dolk on this thread and this thread.