1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. Oh cool, that makes more sense. Thank you!

2. Ahhh omg she looks so cute! I just ordered an Ellie from Mandarake a few days ago and I’m super excited to get her! I just love how she’s got such a cute lil anxious expression

3. My Angel Philia head has finally touched down in my country and I can’t wait to send her off for a faceup. I have been wondering though; does anyone know what size wig AP wear? Faithz says 6-7 inch for some heads, but I’ve seen people on various forums saying they use 7-8 inch, so what do you guys prefer? My incoming head is type-O if that’s relevant, I don’t know if they all have the same head circumference or something...

4. Hello! I have the type-O head and she fits code noir 6-7inch wigs.
      BJD Wig : CodeNoir, Design Studio for BJD - Unique Dolls, Doll Fashion, Shoes and Accessories

The wig we have has an elastic style wig cap so a bit tight to fit on but a pretty snug fit. My AP type-N wears both 6-7 and 7-8 minifee fur wigs.
      I suggest trying a 7-8 and get a silicone wig cap to prevent stains if you want a darker colour wig.

Hope that helps!:3nodding:

5. It's probably a 48cm. If someone measured the overall height and came up with 48.5cm that .5cm variance could be attributed to differing head sizes, heads/necks not seated completely, or other parts (spines, legs/knees) not seated entirely.

It's all in the legs.

Busts and abdomens as well as many other parts can be mixed and matched freely throughout the Obitsu 48/50cm bodies, whoever they are manufactured for, AP, RAP, Azone, Parabox, Visuadoll, etc.
      Also the 48cm body is not a Parabox exclusive, just the 47cm, 45cm, and 40cm bodies.

6. Thank you so much! That’s really, really helpful :)

7. So sorry that I didn't find this thread until now. I've had Monami since early 2018. I've had a fun time slowly collecting the H and C series parts for her. I like how there are so many combinations that can be mixed and matched. She came with the O head, H4 bust, H torso and H thighs. So, it was more of a special interest theme but it was really different from any of my other dolls. She was hard to dress, needing SD tops and dresses but sleeves being too long and dress shoulder straps falling awkwardly. I don't own much else in white to try. I try to keep her in white only because staining is a huge issue for me. I don't want to damage the default blushing.

With the H2 bust she can wear Code Noir outfits. Most of the bust parts are too large for the Code Noir outfits. I have C1 and H1 busts on order, hoping they will fit well in the Code Noir outfits. She is mostly the soft skin. That's basically very thin, soft plastic. Texture wise, it's the same as regular Obitsu parts, just thinner. Once the new bust pieces come in I'm only missing C2, C5, and H3 version 2 busts. I also don't have the C2 torso because it's just like C3 with a narrow hip socket space. I briefly owned a G bust, which could not seat well on either the H or C torso. The G bust was too narrow.

I cannot post photos now, but I hope soon to share some photos to compare the combinations possible from my personal collection.

Overall, I really like the Angel Philia dolls because of the wide range of possibilities for customization. The downside is the up charge on the second hand market, difficulties dressing them modestly, the limited runs of heads and other parts.

8. I never knew that Angel Philia was on topic so I just found out about this topic! Hi all, I have a cudtomized AP Aki and Sayuri :)

Do people here have IG where they share there Angel Philia dolls? I would love to see more

9. .

#89 Magical Rin, Feb 17, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    10. Thanks for sharing! My IG name is Hirakoshi c: Your Ai looks lovely

Here is one of my girls, Karma. She is a custom Angel Philia Aki :D
      [​IMG]

#91 Hirakoshi, Feb 19, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    11. [.

#92 Magical Rin, Feb 19, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    12. Thanks! I tried imgur in the end and it worked :3nodding:

13. Ah! Aki is one of my favorite sculpts and your girl is lovely!

14. Glad to help. Karma is gorgeous, I've seen her on IG once before and always thought she was pretty. Love her face up :whee:

15. Aww thank you so much :D

16. @Hirakoshi You're most welcome :)

This thread needs more photos! I'd love to see everyone's girls~ Meanwhile, here's a heavily photoshopped pic of Ai.

[​IMG]

#97 Magical Rin, Feb 22, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    17. I’m think about ordering mana! Does anyone own her? I’m struggling to find owner pictures.

18. @Emily460e It can be very hard to find owner pics of a specific AP release since they are all limited. However, Mana is an H head, so you might have better luck finding other dolls with the H head. Each AP release will have a specific face-up, so if that's what you really want to see, it will be tough. It's common for owners to get extra parts and swap them out with the default configuration, but photos of each of the parts are available on FaithZ's website as well as the official site for Real Art Project. I hope that helps.