1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. Yes and MomoniK

2. ok, thanks

3. HI everyone....I recently discovered these little ones and saw the info about the pre-order on the blog.....did it happen? I'm hoping I didn't miss it and someone found out about it in time :-)

4. The new preorder has not happened yet.

5. There has been 2 preorders already this summer/fall, but there's another one coming up in the future where Momoni and momoniK are included ^_^

I kind of want to have MomoniK but on the other hand, I seem to go towards Sd size nowadays :sweat I loved the way Momonita posed and this bigger size is tempting because of her posing skills and proportions.

6. i´m still undecided between momoni and momoniK but i saved some money so she will come home finally

7. She has shifted the pre order to the middle of November.

I will have my grail a Momoni in toffee skin home soon. A very kind doll lover brings one from Ldoll. :dance

8. That is awesome! I would love to be able to go to LDoll one day...congrats!

9. Congrats! Make sure to share a picture :)

10. Not sure how to share a picture here but I will do my best :3nodding:

11. I just purchased a Momoni second-hand and am so excited to have her in hand! Thinking about also buying a Momonita during the preorder later this month but still on the fence since I prefer MSDs...

Does Momoni wear the same clothing sizes as Minifees, by any chance? The other ladies in my BJD family are mainly Minifees and I like being able to share clothes between them.

12. What a pretty doll!

13. Yes they can share clothes :3nodding:

14. I've shared before but Momoni is amazing...

I have one in sand and one in Toffee.

The posing is incredible!

I have a lot of MiniFee clothing and although they fit overall, they're kinda big since Momoni is slightly shorter than the standard MSD size...

The next preorder is for both Momoni and MomoniK.

I call the MomoniK faceplate the "dreaming" face because she looks sleepy but still open eyed.

She will be on the same body as Momoni and Lola has already added one or two new colors including Java.

I will hopefully be getting two of the MomoniK to go with my two Momoni's.

Ah....I can't wait!

Lola has been dealing with a medical emergency lately involving her dear mother so things may be delayed.

I just wanted to share my Jem girl...Sand Momoni from DollyDay Barcelona this past June...:love

[​IMG]Untitled by shaira, on Flickr

15. Hi, guys! ))
      Can anyone tell me, please, a Momoni’s foot width? ))

16. Sure, Momoni's feet are about 19 mm at their widest point.

[​IMG]

17. Oh, thank you so much!!!

Your Momoni is awesome! :D I’m looking forward I could get one for me too :eusa_pray

18. Guys...Momoni is amazing...

Since Lola did a surprise KittyM preorder right before Christmas, I'm thinking her next big preorder is for Momoni and MomoniK...

There will be a new Java color as well...she's already added it to her website.

I just love having the big Momoni with my Pitusas...

Here's my Jem girl...:celebrate

[​IMG] by shaira, on Flickr

19. I'm super excited for Momoni K, and intrigued by the new body Lola showed on her Instagram story - I love a bit of variation when collecting from the same artist. I think Simone will get a sister Momoni K! Not sure whether to go cocoa or java tho :?

Love your girls Sharkyra and Shaira!