1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. @sailorchiron she's soo lovely and adorable! I love that wig with her eyes and skin tone, it's a gorgeous combination!!

@Sharkyra your girl is divine!

Everyone's girls are helping me through my wait for Momoni to return. I should hopefully have her face back on Wednesday :D

2. @fansea
      You're really super talented!!~ I love what you did with the lips, no one else seemed to do that :o

3. Simone is back from face up :) I'm head over heels....

[​IMG]

#163 Allstar, Sep 21, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    4. Omg! Wow! She is stunning! I love all of your dolls, and she will fit right in. She looks amazing!!!!

Edit- I know on the website it says just ask, but is it really just a matter of asking the artisan to make another doll or do you have to be around during the preorder period to get one of her dolls? I'm so sad I missed out on the Cocoa Momoni.

5. Lola does pre-orders for dolls pretty often. Since she sends them off to be cast she probably can't do one doll. She does nice colors each time, so you might like the next one even better!

6. Oh. My. God. She's so cute!

7. @Allstar You've already heard me spazz over Simone. I'm still not over her :D

@Meggethann It's a matter of following artists on social media and watching their process of what doll they are working on next and when preorders will open! Im pretty sure Lola will be opening preorders for a different colour next time. Its just a question of what colour :aeyepop:

8. Fabulous. I just started follow her on Instagram. I don't have FB, but she seems pretty active on IG, so I think I should be good. Thanks for the info!

9. Thanks for the love @Meggethann @sailorchiron and @fansea :D I'm super smitten with her.

It might also be worth shooting Lola a message straight after LDoll in case she has any unsold dolls left :chibi

10. She gave us a sneak peek of toffee Momoni yesterday!

11. Does anyone here know if you can order just the head or can you only buy Momoni as a whole doll?

12. Isn't she adorable!!!

Whole doll only so far, I don't think she's ever sold a head only for any of her dolls I'm afraid.

13. @Allstar Simone is amazing! Love that face up and love her name. <3

Just got a finished picture from Rakeru of my girl. Every time I see this doll I fall further in love! I can't wait for her to come home.

Momoni

14. @Redrosette I was admiring your girl on Raquel's Instagram earlier today. She's gorgeous

15. Thank you both so much!

Woah @Redrosette your girl is just stunning!! What an amazing faceup!

16. Thanks guys! I'm so excited to have her home as I have her wig, eyes, and clothes all ready.

I LOVE the little have smile on this sculpt!

17. Is this thread just for the 40 cm girls? I can't find one for the Nena02.

18. You can find the Nena02 thread in the "Tiny dolls" section, as they are 30cm or under :aheartbea

ETA: here is the thread for you

#179 Allstar, Oct 8, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    19. Thank you!! I couldn't find it!