1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. He is just awesome!:love

2. now that looks like a real man!
      just when I'm cuttng back on big dolls, too.
      I hope lots of DOA folk buy him so I can enjoy vicariously.

:XD:

3. I am totally in love with the new head! He looks super awesome. And I am happy that I just got one :D

4. Placed my order for a normal skin Eagle! He's one handsome fella. :wiggle

5. Thanks, @Rook_Sever and grats, @angelie23
      Now I have to think about a body. I read about the Arsene-body on the page before, but unfortunately my Arsene would like to keep his body ^^

6. I ordered Eagle this a.m., my first of these fabulous men. Can't wait to see him in person; those lips got me and his very determined expression. Should be fun.

7. Oh, I really pleasured what you all like Eagle:blush This guy is special to me. He is the first after a long break. And I sculpted him as my character. So I'm really very pleased!)))
      THe "modern' guy on promo is mine.He's name is Guillaume. ^___^ And the "pirate" behold my friend Gronata. Both are "exhibition" exemplars. The Pirate we showed on Spring International Dolls Salon in Moscow a few weeks ago.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

PS. No corsair was hurt. :lol:

8. He is absolutely stunning! I definitely need to find a way to bring him home. Now that is a man!

9. Ooooh I like the pirate styling

10. Did you do his faceup? Because it is the most beautiful faceup I have ever seen. The facial hair is perfection. Do you ever sell the heads with faceups or can only buy them blank? Seriously bravo! This is my favorite head you have ever made. I'm doing some serious financial number crunching to find a way to bring him home because I have a lot of layaways right now, but oh he is so perfect for a character of mine. Your work is amazing. I recently had discovered it, but this guy really is just perfection! And thank you for answering my question in the other thread about the body type he is on!

11. I am super happy in getting my order in for Eagle. We really need more like this of seriously masculine men.:nosebleed

12. I in love with Eagle <3

13. I think most of us here are in love with him. He has such a gorgeous face. I especially love his lips and eye shape.

14. And a very nice nose...
      He reminds me a little of the actor Ezra Miller :)

15. Has someone ever tried a Demiurge head on the Spiritdoll Proud body? Or the 70cm IoS body?

#176 Ashemanu, Mar 28, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    16. I just placed my order for a Eagle head. He will be taking my Dollshe Aramis's body which is the pure body in aged fresh skin. I ordered normal skin and hope match is close enough. Otherwise will have to raise funds for his own body.

I also had Demiurge arrange to get head to friend of theirs for face up. Excited my first bearded fellow.

Hope the wait isn't to long.

17. @Ashemanu: Yes,
      Maybe I can take photos at weekends. The problem is that the heads are different in size. Can make pictures with the last head, Lel. Or is there another Mold you want to see?
      (And I must finally answer you!!!)

18. :hug:

19. Hi friends! I'm glad to report that casting of the Eagle launched. Your guys will go home soon! :3nodding:
      And my Guillaume hanging out in a bar ^_____^

[​IMG]Guillaume by Demiurge Maeglin, on Flickr