1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you collect other items besides dolls in this hobby?

Jun 18, 2018

1. I feel like I am starting to be an eye collector too. It's somehow grown and got a bit out of hand. Other than that I also collect fountain pens.

2. Stickers, stuffed animals and plushies, cute stationary supplies and little figurines.

3. With all the eye collectors out there, I wonder how they're best displayed? Maybe a shadowbox, like those with butterfly specimens?

4. I love collecting Japanese Rements for filling out little scenes! They're usually a bit too small for most dolls, but sometimes they work well for 1/6 scale and almost always work for 1/12

5. Ohh yes! i collect sewing machines cant just have one! or maby they multiply them self? and then there is all my coloring pens, thousends of them.

6. Anime stuffs is what I mostly collect! Oh and art supplies too ^^

7. Besides dolls I collect japanese plushies and My little pony-toys (the older ones) :dance
      And rements and miniature-stuff, especially miniature foods :love

8. I should introduce you to my mom... She collects antique sewing machines. XD

9. My dream is to collect a rainbow of Dollheart Fers. This is made difficult by the fact that I want the full outfits, and there are likely multiple other people who are also collecting them

10. I enjoy collecting props for my dolls, especially my 1/8 size crew. A lot of Barbie and Monster High furniture work great with them. Just the other day, I scored a small Barbie campfire that lights up at a yard sale. Going to be some cute pictures with that!

11. Eyeeeesss they are all so pretty and often times will buy them second hand or on sale. :D Especially the sparkly ones I am like a crow I got to have it for my hoarde. ;A;

12. Yes, Re-ment and other Prop sets like Calico Critters/Sylvania families.

13. I like collecting props. I've always had a thing for miniatures and doll props just further enable that. I also collect fabric remnants and ribbon.

14. Accessories, I love doll size accessories especially if they look like real things. I have dozens of items for my dolls from stuffed animals to cellphones.

I’m also crazy about re-mention items.. I have hundreds of them in my collection.

15. i find myself obsessed with fabric... most i got for free, since my mom is a well known seamstress, so we have bundles of scraps lying around. i would stash away any fabric that catches my eye, especially the cottony ones. funny thing is i don't really sew that much, i just like to pile up the fabric. xDD

16. I like cute stationary supplies too:) I like to gift them more than I collect though. I have a small collection of Rubik's cubes and lots of various pens.

17. I've found that I rather enjoy collecting face-ups. I have several by some of the more "famous" face-up artists within the community - all collected by buying the doll second hand.

18. Miniatures (like rement, worlds smallest etc). Eyes, I like having a variety of colors and sizes.

19. I like props! Little doll scale and full scale ones. Although I use the term prop very liberally as I also include costumes and other memorabilia.

20. As for something specific (other than just eyes/wigs/clothes in general), I collect the Volks x Baby, the Stars Shine Bright collaboration outfits.

I'm surprised at the number of Re-Ment collectors!
      I used to collect Re-Ment until a couple years ago. They're so neat. Here was my collection at about it's largest. I think I was only adding a couple sets from one of the sweets series and some other Calico Critters and Mi-World minis after this. It's all gone now though.