1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Plans 2018!

Dec 2, 2017

1. 2017 was a good year for me, I got my grail head!!! I hope 2018 will treat me and my wallet well.

2018 Doll Plans
      - purchase the next head in the wishlist
      - face-ups for 2 heads
      - eyes for all of my heads (2 or 3 pairs)
      - commission a street style outfit
      - purchase a blond and dark brown wig
      - will get a body if there is some money to spare
      - get hands blushed if there is some money to spare
      - a street style outfit set with shirts, pants and boots.

2. For 2018, I plan to:

1. Acquire a head, wig, and eyes for Sylvie (I'm already in a group order for her body)
      2. Get a faceup for Sylvie (dependent on acquiring her head)
      3. Get clothes commissioned for all my dolls
      4. Try to improve my photography skills

3. 1) finish making outfits for all my dolls.
      2) learn to make yarn wigs
      3) learn to do faceups
      4) get bodies for my floating heads (I have 3 bodies on layaway, so this will actually happen)
      5) buy a Ha head from Pygmalion Doll.
      6) make bjd clothing to sell on Etsy.

4. My volks doll get some attention,, they need make up I hope i can do it

5. -Start learning how to do Face-ups
      -Getting new string to restring
      -Maybe order clothing commission
      -Learn how to do clothing commissions

6. I wanna finally buy a doll and complete it. :^)

7. I need to get my three girls faceuped.... aside from that.... Avoid spending unless the new Dollpamm Neo Line girls are within budget Dx but my boyfriend has me on a dolly ban (which is warranted...)

8. My Plans involve buying:
      1. A MSD head for my headless body
      2. A Doll Legend 61cm boy body in White Skin
      3. A SD13 Graffiti boy body (eventually)
      4. Jointed hands for a few of my boys, (not sure how many)
      5. Buying a girl-friend for my Loki- FrostSprite
      Customizations and Makings:
      1. Have all my blank heads their face ups,
      2. have at least one wig and one set of eyes for each head.
      3. have at least one outfit for each head.
      4. Make Loki FrostSprite his own castle (he made me write this)

9. For 2018:
      1. F60: vest, t-shirts - done -, sandals - done - , crochet hats, Beanies, pullover - done -, medieval top trial pattern, trousers - done -, add magnets to head/headcap, mod neck for no wobble, mod original hands for better fit, wig.
      2. for Timeless Body: sew hood with front zip - done -, trousers - done -, shoes, boots, beach bracelets, tight top, tight vest.
      3. Feeple65: magnets in the head, tighten fire wig, winter hat with long sides and pompom, long pullover, jacket, long-ish knitwear dress, trousers with narrow legs - done -, leggings - done -, skirt to wear with leggings, high boots trial pattern, cheerful hood.
      4. DC: boots, shoes, outfit, wig.
      5. MSD: leggings, jeans/trousers, a basic top, skirt, sandals trial pattern, dentelle shorts trial pattern, wig, grey boots.
      6. TL3: trial pattern for trousers, remake 'varied' tops.
      7. Dollzone B60-005: t-shirts, sandals - done -, leggings.
      8. Saintbloom: thin jeans, jacket/top, redo the pink sparkly dress - done -, buy string - didn't need to as had some for YOSD size -, put together - done -.
      9. YOSD: Halloween pyjama set, Halloween sweatshirt pyjama, dreadlocks wig, short white wig.
      10. Improve on face-ups.
      11. Tackle 'how to make boots'
      12. Tackle 'how to make wigs'.
      13. Tackle 'how to make eyes'.
      14. Tackle ''how to make a head with multiple eyes".
      15. Tackle 'how to make a BJD".
      Aim: Beach outfit - done - & SciFi outfit for Timeless body, outfit for TL3, Steampunk outfit for F65, Fluorescent/unusual/bright&cheerful outfit for B60-005, Woodman/Archer/Medieval outfit for F60.

#109 Lilla, Dec 22, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    10. Things to buy:
      • Individual wardrobes
      • 4 more custom alpaca/soy wigs
      • 3 more pets/mounts
      • Ria smokey wings for Journey
      Things to not buy, but want:
      • Minifee Ria

11. I'm going to be getting my first doll in Janurary! (Maybe December depending on shipping since he's in stock). I'm going to order a Bobobie Apollo in a few days with my Christmas money. I plan on getting all the supplies to do his faceups myself. I can't wait to start doing faceups, but I might pick up a practice head this year. If I can get him completed before the year ends, I'm going to save up to go to Resin Rose in 2019 <3

12. My goals for 2018!

• Purchase Littlefee Lishe for a lovely little character that needs to be shelled
      • Attend at least one meet-up and/or convention and bring my favourite doll (Midori)
      • Find the perfect wig/hair colour for Midori (I’ve been in somewhat of a rut lately)
      • Attempt my first faceup
      • Start using my sewing machine!

13. 2018 Plans & Goals
      • Mod & dye Hemlock
      • Faceups for Eshne, Flicker, Marnie, and Henrietta (she also needs bodyblushing)
      • Restring and wire my two DC bodies
      • Get bodies for Marguerite and Marnie
      • Maybe look into finally buying a Serenade Doll Rabbit :aheartbea
      • Save up and go to Doll North! (and decide who gets the honor of coming with me :P)
      • Improve my doll photography.

14. 1. obtain head for my Pipos knight
      2. practice/improve face-up skills
      3. do more with my ResinSoul centaur, poor thing has been neglected ;_;
      4. actually make doll profiles on here, only one of my dolls has one right now

15. 2017 was the year of our first BJD so goals for 2018 include:
      - getting a TeenieGem for daughter, customised as Hatsune Miku (easy piece of cake...)
      - getting me a new Pukifee, preferably an Ante

16. The previous year was focused on purchasing and getting back to the hobby overall, so I hope in the next year to focus on actually doing something with my dolls.

TO DO:

- FINALLY GET ON WITH MY DOLL PROJECTS!
      - Start making 3D props

TO BUY:

- SD waist stand
      - Extra hands for Souldoll Madalyn
      - Pre-order Creaturedoll armor set
      - Order Patchmists’ Hasndsome Rabbit
      - Research & order a tawny body for Seedarts Wol

17. Goals for 2018:

1. Buy some proper shoes for all the large boys.
      2. Replace some of the old tangled wigs with brand new ones and take better care of them.
      3. Repair a few broken parts and restring a few of the girls.
      4. More anthro dolls!
      5. Make more cute accessories for all of them.

There's probably more I need to do but I can't think of them off hand. :D

18. I never follow through with my resolution. LOL
      I always caved in for dolls.
      Good luck! ^_^

19. I'd love to see that happen! I would certainly buy from you... ;)

For me 2017 was a non-BJD year, more or less. I hardly got any of my kids out of the cabinet they live in, and I didn't buy a single thing until this month. I realised a few weeks ago that some of my wish list dolls were discontinued while I wasn't looking, and some of my dolls have been nude for so long now that I stopped noticing unless somebody visits and comments on my 'nudist cabinet'.

So in 2018:
      1. Ghadir (Resinsoul Yi) should get his body - which I've actually ordered at last!
      2. Get my two remaining wish list dolls before they get discontinued.
      3. Get all of the gang proper shoes, wigs, face-ups and clothes.

20. I was quite lazy and didn't accomplish any dolly goals in 2017 :sweat post can be seen here
      But I'll try again next year!

-buy DearSD Una
      -commission clothes from Kastalia
      -go to a meet-up
      -buy a VOLKS DearSD x BTSSB collaboration dress set
      -take more pictures
      -make BJD videos

and the probably-not-going-to-happen-but-I-can-dream-can't-I list
      -buy an YoSD Megu @Alucard521 has made this dream come true
      -buy a DDdy Sasara head
      -buy an MDD (and/or DDS body)
      -go to a VOLKS event