1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. @rianne thank you so much! That should help me a lot. It's not like there's no time to decide anyway. Who knows when they'll actually get her added into the sale. -pointed look at Dollshe-.

2. @TatterPunk I wonder if this is his version of managing order volume? Or maybe he's trying to ship some of the original sale of fashion diana? Who knows. I actually asked bjdivas if they had any idea what was going on in the schedule, but they're in the dark too, haha.

3. I think Arsene might be changed. Mr. K calls it the 'old' Arsene. makes me think the Arsene body could be discontinued.
      not a fan so much of the Mystic body although it poses very well. with that adorable face, the original bod is the perfect fit imo.
      can't imagine Diana would be discontinued. I'd love her in honeyskin. Dollshe is great at building up paranoia in his customers.

:smallcake 14 years of being with Dollshe. I break up. 'never want to see you again!' I reunite 'oh, darling little dollies. honeyskin!' I'm a chump. cake, anyone?

4. @petiteballerine Yeah, I happen to like both Arsene and Mystic bodies, but I think the Arsene body stands more solidly with no help compared to the Mystic. I am curious what he will be doing.

One of the items I am waiting on is a pure pale tan fashion Khan. I am going to use the body for my Rey Lewis so I have a bit more variety. It was almost a year ago I ordered him...
      :wantshipping:

I keep eyeing Diana as well...yeah...I'm a chump too. *Noms cake*

5. After playing hide-and-seek with the post office for three days, my Arsene is here! I only got him for his body (hehe), and my 28M Grant head fits really well - very nice for a lithe blood elf mage! I have a 24M body on order, and so who knows when he'll get here, but in the mean time, here's a body comparison shot!

[​IMG]

From left to right: 24M Khan (human OE) on the Mystic body (Pure Pale Tan), 28M Grant (SA, modded open with elf ears) on the Arsene body (Pure Oriental), 26F Amanda with Full bust (Pure Copper Oriental).

I can take head closeups if anyone wants to see how the heads fit on the different bodies :)

6. I wish I knew if Diana's 'full bust' is waaay big or just fuller than the petite. do I have a year to devote to waiting? :nowords:

nice lineup there, @HeyJude .

7. @petiteballerine As a card-carrying no-regrets cake-eater, I'm braced for 2 years once Diana enters the fray. Like, not even really putting effort into that bracing; I just assume it will take that long.

@TatterPunk and anyone else interested here is pure + oriental side by side.

Resin close up

Wider shot

@HeyJude that pale tan is so pretty <3

8. Thank you so much @rianne !!
      Now I have another question. Can someone who has a fashion Rey Lewis tell me if 8mm eyes fit him okay or do they need to be 7mm?

9. Stellan (Grant R) is wearing 8mm Volks rounds, Karl (Rey center) has on 6mm glass ovals. Vidal/Miss Vida would rather not be recognized today.
      the light hurts her eyes. can you say tequila?
      Rey has small, narrow, long eyes.
      excuse old photo, but the guys haven't changed a bit and it's a handy reference for all three, and I'm lazy.
      can take a better pic tomorrow day if you like.

[​IMG]

10. @TatterPunk the fantastic eyes redmaiko has in their rey are 6.3mm small iris from granado. You can see those photos just a few pages back in the thread. ^^

11. Has anyone tried the Dollmore fashion doll clothes on these guys? I've been trying to help my wife clothe her Aramis and it's been a bit of a nightmare. And then of course whenever my Arsene arrives we'll have the same problem with him. :lol:

12. To clarify, I'm actually wondering if the 8mm eyes will FIT into the eye well. Trying to figure if I should get the 8mm with the very smol iris or the 7mm with the smol iris. With Mercy I had to get 7mm's cause the 8mm wouldn't even properly go into the eye well. Vincent however fits 8mm eyes just fine, so I almost accidentally got 8's for my Erica. Thankfully I had an extra head so I could make sure they fit (which they didn't). I don't have a Rey head to try things in yet though. Iris size isn't an issue since I'm getting Dreaming Tree Studios PW eyes for him so I can get wee little irises properly. . just gotta figure out actual eye size.

13. @TatterPunk None of the 8mm that I have will fit in my Rey Lewis. Whether glass or Mehi Art Popovy size, they won't go in unfortunately. It seems to be 7mm or 6mm works best.

@redfeathers Dollmore Fashion clothes are too small for these guys. :( I have some for my Fairyland Chiclines. This thread is a good place to look. Some Tonner Matt stuff fits the Arsene body. Shirts for Kinsman (like these here if you scroll toward the bottom) fit Arsene and Mystic Bodies. Pants for Kinsman fit okay, but are difficult to get over the heel in some styles. JID shirts fit the Mystic Body. Some stuff for Volks MSD will fit these guys too. I have a few shirts from TTYA that work.

14. Ahh, thank you so much! I knew there must be a thread somewhere but search was failing me. Good to know! Saves us from throwing money around unnecessarily :chomp:

15. Thank you, @redmaiko ! That was what I'd expected really. I have some eyes he can wear temporarily when I get him, but I will likely be needing to put an order in once I get him paid off (getting him second hand so I'll have him very soon). I'm thinking he needs electric blue eyes since now he's apparently going a bit Pied Piper in his character. I have the hair for his wig ordered already which is a sort of dark blonde colour. So blue eyes, "light loose hair, yet swarthy skin" as he's copper oriental. . . and we'll see where it goes from there lol. I have a feeling I have my sewing work cut out for me too.

16. Just putting this out there since I've been researching stuff for my eventual Diana. I'm just comparing measurements here, so please don't take this as gospel (I'm pretty good at this, but def make mistakes lol). It's looking like 38cm Diana's feet are going to be a bit smaller than MNF (approx 3mm). Given the relative narrowness of Dollshe feet/more human scale, that should put her in the Deanna Denton range as a best-guess. With her Bust/waist/hip (no idea on the large bust shape obvs, so this is for her small bust) she should fit a lot of Tonner Tyler type stuff. Nothing fitted I'd imagine since she has less dramatic curves, and she's shorter, so midi-mini length and short/sleeveless will be the best bet. So if you're like me and already have dolls this scale, Diana at least shouldn't be too hard to dress as long as you're mindful of her over-all shape. The boys are more difficult since there just aren't as many people making Kinsman/Matt stuff as far as I can tell.

Oh, and to deal with the dollshe butt/package situation I straight up commission jeans/trousers for the guys in their specific body size. XD

@redfeathers in addition to hazelstreetdezigns for casual stuff, Chewin does formal and more high-fashion stuff specifically for 28m as well as Kinsman/matt. He's the go-to for the tailored guys.

17. I am eating that cake too, can't wait to get my mini David. Dollshe does make wonderful dolls, but takes so damn long to ship them out.

18. Hang in there @derilan85 ! We're in this together <3

19. I think I've had a little too much crazy-cake. I'm NOW (again?) thinking I need an Ausley also. I realized she'd be perfect for one of my oldest characters, so yep. . . I'm gonna have to figure out what I want to do about that this week probably. . . Not sure what the actual current last day for the girls is, but it's possibly soon?

20. I did not trust the cake. The cake is a lie. Or at least for now. I didn't pull the switch on Diana or another Arsene.
      Maybe next time for big D. The fashion size for her is too small for my liking. I like the crew I have now. Need more fun props for them.
      Haven't even tried on all the outfits @Brian Earl made for Snow-Snow and Kaspar.

[​IMG]

:pcupcake