1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. @spih I have always loved your Pan! He’s a great character and you created him wonderfully!

2. Hello, I haven’t been here for quite a while. I love seeing all your realfees. Last week I placed an order for a tan male Luna. I’m really excited and probably have a long wait as he is a pre-order. Do any of you have a male Luna doll? I’m really struggling to find any clothes for him anywhere. It seems everyone on ETSY has closed up shop. I envisioned my male Luna as a little gnome and would like to get a certain type of look for him. I’m feeling a bit frustrated with the lack of any clothes for these little creatures. Where do you shop for clothes? Can anyone help me? I just feel lost when shopping for clothes.

3. @Brenay from what I’ve heard some Blythe clothing fits although obviously anything long is going to drown them.
      I feel your pain though and to be honest there has never been much of a choice when it comes to Realfee sized clothing, they’re very forgotten about in comparison to Pukifee, Littlefee or even Pukipuki size in that respect.
      My little ‘June’ boy is currently wearing a Gugu Moda onesie (purchased on Etsy), the only other piece of clothing he possesses is a pair of Barbie sized shorts he came with when I adopted him. Sorry I can’t be more help.

Well I don’t know about anyone else but looking at the current limited rerelease of some Pukipuki and Realpuki has me wondering when they’re going to rerelease the other Realfee such as Pano. I was also thinking how amazing Obi would be in Realfee size! I love his buck-teeth and rather vacant expression, would be perfect for a Nac Mac Feegle in blue resin of course.

4. Here’s a thread that might help https://denofangels.com/threads/realfee-clothing-database-what-fits.690290/page-4

5. What an awesome coat, SteamWitch!! Lovely work!

6. That’s a great outfit @SteamWitch ! He really looks like a creature of the wild!

7. Thank you @El BJD and @Dollquest. I'm thinking of adding a small knife/sword to his outfit.

8. @SteamWitch That's a great outfit! I think a knife, sword or maybe a bow would be a great accessory.

9. @SteamWitch - very nice outfit! He totally needs some weaponry!

I just put a Realfee boy Coco on layaway as a pre-order at DDE! This completes my Fairyland dream line up! Now I just have to survive the wait!!

10. Does anyone know if Fairyland ever plans to re-release any of the lower body parts (especially the satyr legs) at any point? I was so excited for the fantasy parts to be part of their regular options back when they were released but the only thing I ever see listed are the bunny legs and the gryffon parts.

11. My baby elf Coco has gotten into the Rainbow High stuff again!
      [​IMG]Realfee Coco by Jane K, on Flickr

12. That's adorable! I can see why she gets into the Rainbow High stuff!

13. I don’t know but I also hope they do! They’ve not said much at all really other than to periodically announce limited rereleases of slightly modified sculpts. I know they will have their reasons (injury played a large part in the temporary suspension of most of their tiny sized doll production) but it is hard not to feel frustrated when it seems they release a new minifee every five minutes!

14. Such a handsome lad! Great costume too. :)

15. Thank you, he is my little hunter!

16. Love him! Do you think they could be related?

My Nomios, is a young relative of the great Pan.

[​IMG]

P.S. I also have Mari (full set Natural/Pink tail), Mari (girl Pink), Mari (girl Tan), Pano (Mint), June (full set Natural), May (White) and Toki (Natural) click on their name if you want to see them.

#959 Xanadu Dolls, Apr 28, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 28, 2024