1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shin, please ^^

Jun 11, 2006

1. Shin bought a wig from me. Entire transaction was perfectly smooth and quick, and communication with Shin was a real pleasure! Thank you so much! <3

2. Shin bought some shoes from me. Prompt payment and excellent communication, a real pleasure to work with!

3. Shin bought doll clothes from me, she was friendly and quite pleasant!

4. have a wonderful transaction with @Shin. she bought a 70cm shoes from me.. friendly communication and fast payment.thanks dear^^

5. Shin has bought three boxes of eyelashes from me. Fast payment and friendly communication! It was a great transaction, thank you! :)

6. Shin bought a Volks Kaelin body on a short layaway from me and she was the perfect buyer from start to end! I couldn’t have asked for a smoother transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to deal with her again! A+++

7. Sold another head to Shin and everything went well. Thank you!!

8. I sold a Head to Shin and again it was a smooth and great transaction.
      Nice communication, layaway paid very quick and she let me know as soon as the Head arrived.

I can highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again <3

9. I sold a pair of eyes to Shin and everything went perfect. I truly couldn't be happier with a buyer and can wholeheartedly recommend dealing with her.

Thank you so much, dear. :aheartbea

10. I sold some bodies to Shin and everything went well as usual. Thank you!

11. I was happy to sell Shin doll shoes :) Amazing and super friendly communication! She was a wonderful buyer. She paid in a great time and haven't forgotten to let me know when to get my parcel. I would buy or sell to her again for sure.
      Thank you! :hug:

12. Shin purchased a Delf body from me on a short layaway. She finished her payments ahead of schedule, put up with me being a little slow, and was always very friendly in her interactions with me. A very good and recommended buyer all around!

13. I sold my LUTS Cian to Shin. She was a very nice and paid promptly. It was very smooth transaction. Thank you so much!

14. I sold Shin some SD items. She paid quickly and the transaction was a pleasure. :)
      I highly recommender her!

15. Shin bought a wig from me and it was very nice transaction. thank you!

16. It was a pleasure to deal with Shin. She bought a delf el from me and she payed promptly awnsered messeges fast and was lovelt to deal with.
      /Gulwen

17. Shin bought a FID Bichum from me and was a pleasure to work with; swift communication, very friendly and paid immediately. They even let me know once they had received the doll, so I highly recommend them and would love to do business again!:D

18. NEUTRAL FEEDBACK:
      According to DoA’s feedback rules (Marketplace Rules & Access Requirements), I’m leaving neutral feedback for user @Shin:
      • In order to clarify the circumstances where I refunded a payment she'd made the previous week as I was no longer able to ship out a USD30 wig without it being "too much time" due to the now ongoing CNY holidays in Singapore (despite the next possible shipping date I mentioned being a mere 1.5 working days late.)

Shin paid for a wig last Monday.

My usual shipping day is Friday as it allows me to ship stuff within the stated 3-5 working days, but I missed the usual day last week due to the upcoming CNY in Singapore.

[​IMG]
      I thought I could then ship out the following Monday but the half day ended even earlier than usual due to the holiday (I couldn't even make it to the post office by 1), and now Tuesday and Wednesday are full public holidays.

[​IMG]

When I said I could ship out later this week, Shin said she still wanted the wig but it was "too much time".

[​IMG]
      As such, I realized that I could not possibly fulfill this transaction in a satisfactory manner and I especially did not want to take any chances that it would drag on further - due to any other unforeseen holiday circumstances, for instance - so I said I would refund her and promptly did so.

[​IMG]

Taking into account that the next earliest day I could ship would be Thursday - which she said was "too much time" - it would literally only be 6.5 working days by then. So whilst I am indeed sorry to have missed shipping out last week, the onset of the holidays just means that my next available time to ship would make it a mere 1.5 working days more than what was stated in the thread.

If you tell me it's too much time, the next best thing I can do is to reverse the transaction since there's no way for me to go backwards in time and ship out last week. Alas, this turned out to be yet another wrong decision - apparently there are only wrong decisions from the moment I missed the initial shipping day - so here we are in neutral feedback territory.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      *At this juncture I should point out I was under the impression she had run to the mods for such a simple issue since she'd been at such pains to point out the moderating team's views immediately.

Please note she also felt the need to give a lecture in the most supercilious manner as to how holidays are entirely the province of the seller, etc.
      [​IMG]

To which end I had only this left to say:
      [​IMG]

tl;dr
      I would highly recommend to anyone dealing with Shin that you do not begin a transaction unless you will never experience any delays ever, or no holidays ever coming up that might interfere with your shipping schedule.

19. Shin bought my Iplehouse Jessica.

She paid very fast and PM me when the doll arrived.
      The postal service made a mess with the shipping address.
      She was here when I need help (thank you !)

She is lovely to deal with and I recommened her !

Thank you !

20. Shin bought a pair of eyes from me. Prompt payment and excellent communication, would love to work with her again!