1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. Commissioned Gabriel to do a face up for my Jo march and to mod a SDGr boy body. Both were done excellently. I am very very happy with the results :)
      Very positive experience. I will definitely commissioned Gabriel again!

2. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Volks YoSD Lin from Gabriel and the transaction was wonderful. Gabriel kept in contact with me all throughout the transaction and was delightful to communicate with, very kind and polite in every message. It was a pleasure to do business with Gabriel. You'd never regret buying, selling, trading or commissioning with Gabriel! I cannot recommend enough. :aheartbeaThank you again!

3. Bought a wig from gabriel. Thanks for the super fast shipping! Item came really well packed :3

4. I bought 3 beautiful Volks wigs and clothes from Gabriel. Everything is in beautiful condition and was very safely packaged. Communication was excellent. Great transaction, thank you so much! :)

5. I commissioned gabriel to mod and face up my VOLKS SD17 Hijikata Toshizo. :D She was very patient with me and did an amazing job... We both tumbled a few times in between... but he turned out just as beautiful as I expected! :D

So this is a very positive feedback for her. <3

Sorry for my mistakes~ and thanks so much for working on my boy! :D *hugs*

6. + Positive Feedback

Another perfect commission from gabriel! Communication was fantastic, details of the face up were just as we discussed and as always, a very pleasant conversation. My parcel did go astray with the post (their fault entirely) but she contacted the post immediately and kept me updated along the way. It arrived safely to me and I suspect the inquiry prompted the parcel to sort itself out! I would not hesitate to work with her again and would very much recommend her to all. Thank you again for another flawless transaction! :thumbup :XD:

7. I commissioned gabriel three face-ups along with mods on one of the heads. I had so many questions, but she was very patient and understanding with me. ^^; In the end, I'm super pleased with her work. Thank you again for your services!

8. I bought two Unoa faceplates from Gabriel. They were just as stated and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

9. I recently purchased a unoa b-el faceplate from this user and it was what I would call a perfect transaction. The item was as pictured and described, shipping and communications was prompt and it was perfectly packed. I would absolutely buy from them again! :aheartbea

10. Very positive feedback for Gabriel!
      I bought a Unoa faceplate, and they were very prompt with communication, very pateint with answering my questions, and great to deal with! The faceplate arrived very quickly and securely packaged - a great transaction all around!

11. I purchased an Unoa B-el from Gabriel, and she was awesome to work with! I was going to have her do a face-up, then decided to buy her spare B-el faceplate (already face-upped) instead and she had no problem making the switch, shipped quickly and was just delightful throughout the entire process. I would definitely purchase from her again!

12. I bought an Unoa L-bi faceplate from Gabriel, they answered my questions, fulfilled my request and sent the faceplate well packaged quickly. I'd definitely do business with them again. <3

13. Gabriel sold me a custom/modded Volks DDH-08 and was great! Friendly, and responded quickly. The head was sent out practically next day, and arrived well packed and in perfect condition. I am so happy to have a piece from them, and would totally recommend them as a seller to anyone. Thank you again for letting me buy this cutie~ <3

14. Purchased a Volks DD Len outfit from gabriel, very fast communication and the item was packed really well! Would defiantly buy from again!

15. NEUTRAL FEEDBACK:

According to DoA’s feedback rules (Marketplace Rules & Access Requirements), I’m leaving neutral feedback to user @gabriel for:
      • Agreeing to the sale and then backing out for any reason

Here are the facts:

• January, 27th: I contacted the seller inquiring if a wig she was selling was still available. She replied right away giving me her paypal. I sent payment and confirmed my shipping details.
      • February 2nd: the selling thread (now deleted) stated that shipping time was 3-5 business days.
      [​IMG]

As I didn’t have any PM from the seller, I asked her if my wig was shipped. She replied to me saying it wasn’t because of the Chinese New Year and that it will be on its way the following Monday.
      [​IMG]
      It was the first time she mentioned the holidays (I would had appreciated she letting me know when I inquired about the wig instead of expecting me to know about her country’s holidays).

• February 4th: it was Monday night at the seller’s country, but I didn’t have any PM from her. I asked again if my wig was shipped. She replied saying she was unable to go to the post office before they closed and that, because the Chinese New Year, she wouldn’t be able to send my wig until later that week.
      [​IMG]
      She offered a refund which I refused since I still wanted to receive the wig I had paid for, eventhough the waiting time was too much (at this point, I had been waiting 8 days without any news from the seller if I didn’t inquire). I asked when, exactly, should I expected to receive news about my wig being shipped.
      [​IMG]

• From that point on, things went downhill. She replied to me explaining she was delayed by the "accompanying errands" of the holidays and asked, again, if I wanted a refund.
      [​IMG]

• Within 2 minutes from that last PM and the next one I received from her, she refunded my payment. I had specifically said I still wanted the wig. I hadn’t had the choice to even answer her last PM. She decided to cancel our transaction from her side only and without my consent.
      • I replied to her and told her pretty much what I have stated here. I wasn’t happy with the refund and cancelling a sale after an agreement wasn’t fair nor professional. I said to her that the situation would imply a negative feedback from me (sadly, my sister had a similar transaction once and asked the moderators. Because of that, I knew what the answer to the situation was going to be, but the seller asumed I had contacted the moderators when I was waiting for the wig).
      • She PMed me and insulted me, calling me "definitely the most impatient person I've actually dealt with when it comes to selling anything on DoA in all the time I've been on here".
      [​IMG]
      I‘d had enough. I said to her that I was going to contact the moderators and explain my situation and see if I was in my right to leave her bad feedback and how to do so.

• Her last PM had the same tone and I decided not to reply to it and, instead, wait for the moderators' explanation to my situation with the seller.
      [​IMG]

Here are the moderators' answer:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Now that I have said explanation, I’m leaving here a neutral feedback for all the stated reasons mentioned above.
      I hope this helps future buyers.

#255 Shin, Feb 11, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    16. Bought a lovely yosd wig from gabriel and it's better then imagined! The sale was a smooth as it could be. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend seller you won't be disappointed!

17. Just purchased the cutest Captain Cecile velvet full set outfit for my doll from Gabriel and everything arrived in perfect condition, communication all throughout the transaction was really friendly and everything was really well packaged with care. I would definitely love to purchase anything from this wonderful seller again in the future. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a wig from Gabriel and the transaction went smoothly :)
      There is a slight delay in communicating since there would be time between responses but I figured it was a time zone thing. And they always responded which is very good.
      I would probably do business with them in the future.

19. I bought an anime-style wig from @gabriel last month. J answered my messages quickly and shipped out asap. The wig arrived safe and sound and is super cute. I would not hesitate to do business with J again. :)

20. positive:

i bought a black wig from gabriel and it came well packaged and was shipped quickly. would buy from again.