1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. I brought cute shoes on ebay
      around 15US$ including shipping
      Fatio have also lot of choice for the shoes on ebay

Here the picture of my Mischa (Irrealdoll Dryo)
      [​IMG]Mischa by Lo, sur Flickr

The outfit comes from YlangGarden on Etsy
      It's difficult to find cute outfit for boy at a reasonnable price.

I need to change his wig because I am not happy with it, but again it's so difficult to find cute wig for boy
      Evali905 have some on Esty but there is more choice for little girl

2. Hello Aunt Bear. I'm afraid I was too impatient to wait and wanted to sew. I finally wrote to TTYA asking if their jeans were the correct length for Irreal Ery. YES. I ordered a bundle of outfits. At least it seemed that way because the cash register was ringing. I also ordered bibbed jeans and regular jeans from Clear-lan. Even if they are a bit short I can put bulky socks on him. Many of my Blythe shoes should also work as I have every type of Blythe body with a variety of feet.

I did order the pattern for a hoodie and pants from dgreguiem on etsy...weeks ago. I just didn't go forward because of the leg length. So will wait for the batch of clothing from TTYA for when he arrives mid year and will sew when the "model" lands. Or I will have an example of leg length from those clothes.

Ususally I have a family of dolls and can sew while I wait for the new one....not in this situation. Ery is my first IRdoll.

3. ttya jeans are too long for pukifees/latiyellows. they are a much better fit for ery. i think you will like them. the clear lan stuff is really well made, and if they are too short you can also use them as clam diggers since summer is coming, or get him glasses and call him a nerd :lol: alternatively since you sew you could also add contrast cuffs on the bottom when he arrives and you know how big he is. i used to do that with my real son who was so skinny that he still wore size 2 jeans when he was 6! they barely came past his knees so i had to sew extra long cuffs to them, but if we went up a size he literally walked right out of them.

4. Thanks auntbear. I don't have a lati yellow and nothing else that tiny. I know those little lati dolls are popular and wondered why they are so hard to order? Their website has always shown sold out when I was interested. What's the deal with that? Limited ordering times? I got a notice from TTYA yesterday that my order for Ery has shipped. Great news and something I anticipate. Did know that the clothing would arrive way before the birth but that's just fine. Will be nice to actually see the size of clothing this little guy will wear.

5. yes, lati only has specific ordering times. it used to be several times a year, and they were pretty reasonable wait times back when i got me girl several years ago, but they over extended or something and their wait times went up to almost a year last i heard, so i pretty much ignore them and wouldn't buy new right now. they are cute though, and if they ever fix their wait times i have a couple i wouldn't mind bringing home.

i tend to be more understanding of longer wait times for single artist companies like irreal doll or fairytales bjd, especially since they usually tell you about them up front

6. Hi!
      Just wanted to say that we've updated the Irrealdoll's wiki here in DOA. We will keep adding information, hope you find it useful. Irrealdoll - Den of Angels BJD Wiki | Den of Angels

By the way thanks for the support on Ery and Enoki earlier this year, we will release new stuff in the second half of 2017 so please look forward to it :)

7. Totally agree on this
      And also I feel more comfortable to be told exactly by when I can receive it

Last time lati told me half year I waited 9mths

It is my first time with irrealdoll and I preordered Ery. I heard they r pretty gd on delivery times :)

Excited!

8. kkjeanne : Irrealdoll is great for the wait time which is very reasonnable
      when they said 5 months approx : this is 5 month approx and not 9 months like lati

You will love Ery
      she is my favorite of all engendritos

:love

9. Happy Easter!
      [​IMG]

10. Looks like things have changed at Flickr or I am blind. I cannot find where to capture the code for inserting a photo here. Did it move or what? Not sure how to do that anymore. Just want to share my TTYA order that arrived today for little Ery. Wow, can we say t-i-n-y! Everything is very cute and well made. And for the first time ever they sent two items as a gift. A pink top and B+W cotton stripe pant. Too bad my Ery is a boy and had already ordered knit stripe pants but no problem--will work on heavy laundry weeks. You can go to my Flickr album for a look at what arrived. Still waiting for the Clear-lan little jeans.

11. i just checked my account. when you go to flickr if you go to a specific picture there is an arrow in the bottom right hand corner. should be the middle icon. if you click on that you can get the bb code to insert it here

12. Boy, that was hard. Tried 4 times before success...it has changed. You know how often formats change...OMG. It was the curved share arrow, not the download straight arrow. I think I need to do this more often so I remember. Good practice anyway. Thanks for the help Aunt Bear. The little bib jeans are green but don't look it in the photos.

13. cute clothes. i really like the sweatshirt with the deer

14. Thank you!
      Yes I missed out on the first preorder of Ery
      I m so glad at point when I found out about her
      The 2nd preorder period just out
      I heard the release date is around July /Aug
      Can't wait to receive her!

Oh I m abit fed up with Lati
      They say now is 13mths of wait now
      I am waiting forever for the tan Gbelle :(

15. Hello! I brought my beauty here!
      [​IMG]

16. How does the pants fit? Love love all of it

17. Ery won't ship for a couple more months. I wrote to TTYA and asked if they were long enough...they said they would be just fine. No doll yet for trying on.

18. Thank you for letting me know :)