1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs mini dolls discussion Part 3

Sep 12, 2015

1. I could see it earlier and it was beautiful but not so much now. Oh well, it's still beautiful even if I can't see it!

2. Thanks Jen! :) Its back on page 8, you just popped over to a new page. ;)

3. Thanks, Connie. It's beautiful, truly.

4. HI everyone I'm hoping someone can help me with eye size for Gracie....specifically dome, doesn't anyone know if she can take/fit a high dome eye? I don't see the specs on her so I wasn't sure, thanks!

5. [​IMG]
      @jenniekay Gracie takes a size 16mm. High Dome eyes are harder to position. I use low dome eyes on mine.

6. Oh, MY! Those gorgeous eyes and their perfect placement make Gracie so heavenly beautiful!

7. So happy to have acquired this cutie (Missy) during Jpop's sale of extra dolls during the holidays.

[​IMG]Missy by Laurie W, on Flickr

8. I love Missy! I got her in a private sale last year and so enjoy her. Yours is styled so beautifully and I hope you're going to have fun with her!

9. My Izzy celebrated her birthday recently....
      [​IMG]

10. Question; This thread is called Kaye Wiggs Minis, but that was from the days when her MSDs were nicknamed that. However now Kaye really does have a MINI line, which are currently falling under the TINY umbrella. But the name 'Mini' here has become confusing. Maybe it's time to change it to Kaye Wiggs MSDs?

11. Martha, have you posted this to the Mods? (Under the help tab)
      It would be nice if the thread's first page could be updated as to the size/sculpts included and the smaller KW doll thread (here - Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1) also would be included in updating listing of the dolls included for discussion.

12. No I haven't. It was just that I was going through my bookmarked threads and opened this one and was surprised to see pictures of the MSDs, until I realized the name is misleading now.

13. I want to write words of gratitude here on DOA, Grace Szczepaniec, for her many years painstaking work
      on the beautiful site Jpop. Thank you so much for patients and understanding.
      REST IN PEACE, GRACE

14. Gorgeous Layla!

16. Simply gorgeous! I love Izzy! I have a white elf on layaway, but tan is on my wish list as well ❤️

17. She is so beautiful! Who did her face up?

18. I love your Layla! I have three of them in my collection, WS, Lilac and Light Tan. Our UFDC BJD Club just did a special exhibit of Kaye's dolls at our convention in Baltimore. We had 114 of her dolls there...and it was amazing and gorgeous and as you said about your Lottie, her dolls are so expressive.

19. I am happy to see this ongoing chat. I am fairly new to BJDs. I have two Iplehouse BIDs and one Lati Yellow Lea.

I am on the quest for a Kaye Wiggs Holly in sunkissed.

I will continue to read these posts so I can learn more about the beautiful Kaye Wiggs dolls.

20. I empathize with your quest, and I’ll keep you in mind if I run across a listing for her while I’m searching for my very own Yani. Once you’ve been smitten you can never stop looking.