1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs mini dolls discussion Part 3

Sep 12, 2015

1. I could see it earlier and it was beautiful but not so much now. Oh well, it's still beautiful even if I can't see it!

2. Thanks Jen! :) Its back on page 8, you just popped over to a new page. ;)

3. Thanks, Connie. It's beautiful, truly.

4. HI everyone I'm hoping someone can help me with eye size for Gracie....specifically dome, doesn't anyone know if she can take/fit a high dome eye? I don't see the specs on her so I wasn't sure, thanks!

5. [​IMG]
      @jenniekay Gracie takes a size 16mm. High Dome eyes are harder to position. I use low dome eyes on mine.

6. Oh, MY! Those gorgeous eyes and their perfect placement make Gracie so heavenly beautiful!

7. So happy to have acquired this cutie (Missy) during Jpop's sale of extra dolls during the holidays.

[​IMG]Missy by Laurie W, on Flickr

8. I love Missy! I got her in a private sale last year and so enjoy her. Yours is styled so beautifully and I hope you're going to have fun with her!