1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Cerisedolls Discussion ~ 2

Jan 25, 2018

1. @Dunpeald Lilas is gorgeous, I hope you will have a lot of fun with her. There probably will be more info in the Cerisedoll's mini thread for that body, unless it's new.

2. thanks! Will have a look there.
      I am new to DoA, so sometimes have troubles finding information.

3. It doesn't help that these dolls have basically two names Lillycat which is the artist's nickname, but also the brand name sort of and Cerisedoll which is the brand name, but at this point is used much less and is not as prominent as Lillycat. And yeah I have definitely posted about dolls in the wrong size thread! Because it's not super clear, but if you look to the top of the page you will see the path and then discern if you are in large mini or tiny discussion areas. I always have to double check, but its not really a big deal.

4. Moderators have sent me here, so all complains are misaddressed.

5. @Dunpeald I wasn't complaining about anyone or anything I just meant it is a bit confusing. I was only trying to sympathise. Sorry if I gave some offense.

6. From May 11th to May 24th, Rachelle is holding a new préorder for Ellana on the Plum body, in two new colours, dark purple and dark turquoise!

Who's going to order her?

Ellana has been my grail for so many years now, I'm finally getting her! My only concern is, I can't decide on a colour :lol:

7. Ugh, I can't decide either. I want her 1:4 Ellana release later this year, but I also want a spindly SD-sized Ellana... It's difficult!!

Which one are you leaning towards? I like both so much, but I thiiiiink I'm leaning more toward the violet. Is the blue resin pretty stable? I know some of the earlier releases weren't and tend to look pretty green now.

8. No matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to like the smaller versions as much as I like SD Ellana. They lack something that I can only find in the bigger version, although I'm not an SD person ! Hence the fact that I've been resisting her for so long, but she's so rare on the Plum body, I definitely can't miss this chance to finally own her <3

I just placed an order for a Dark Turquoise Ellana, and I couldn't be happier!!

I've not heard much about Lillycat dolls changing colour, except perhaps the light blue which indeed turned a bit green, but this turquoise is already quite vivid, and quite green, so I'm not worrying too much. That's part of the reason why I chose turquoise, because dark purple is quite pale, and I fear it will look grey with yellowing.

9. Congratulations!! I would love all the Ellanas, regardless of size, even though I am also a mini person! I'm glad you were able to pick a color so quickly. I've seen elsewhere how a lot of people are picking the violet. I love gray dolls, too, so if she turned that shade, I would be okay as well. Realistically, I see myself waffling until the day before the pre-order to decide. I still haven't made any head way on which color lol!

10. Hello! I am new to this thread but super excited to join. I just order Ellana on the dark purple skin. She's so unique I just had to get her! I opt for face up so I can enjoy her for a bit before I sent her out to get redone with my character vision.

#110 RyokoDWolfwood, May 13, 2020
      Last edited: May 13, 2020
    11. Anyone ever been able to get hold of leggings for Ellana? I can find zilch for those or patterns online.

12. I'm also looking at Ellana! I'd prefer her in her SD size, but was hoping for a sandy colored one. But purple is so tempting. Aaah, decisions ! ☺️

13. [​IMG]
      I haven't shown my little girl, Sansa, on here much. She is so pretty. And extremely spoiled. My little Dove❤

14. Oh wow! She’s so pretty! Makes me so excited to see my dark purple girl!!

15. @Fushia Lace : Sansa is so gorgeous! It’s a very interesting wig with the different colour locks.
      I’ve wanted a lillycat for years, just always seems to miss the preorders. Well not anymore! I got in just in time to order an Ellana last week.

I was lucky to also order Ellana in dark purple, such a gorgeous colour!

#115 tokidolls, May 30, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2020
    16. that's fantastic! I'm such a sucker for purple! Do you have a character planned for her?

17. I've also got one in the dark purple incoming and I'm a bit nervous - I want to get started on looking for wigs and clothes but am afraid of doing so before I'm 100% sure about the color! :0 I'd hate to order stuff and then have it clash :(

18. I get that completely. I’m not even 100% sure on her eye size (I’m guessing small, but I seem to like my eyes on the smaller side, so how small is a mystery)

19. 12 mm if we are talking about the new dark purple Ellana that has been recently on pre-order.

20. That’s helpful! I have a few of those (and 10’s if I decide I like smaller, which happens a lot...) I’ve got until at least September or October, depending on whether their time estimate is in days or business days, so I’m going to fight the urge to hoard eyes while I wait.