1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Honey Delf Discussion part 4

Dec 8, 2019

1. Who did you order? Please share pictures when you receive him! :blush

2. I'm waffling over getting a new 1/6th boy or girl and it's currently a toss up between a Fairyland Littlefee or a Honey Delf. Is there anyone who owns both and can give me some advice?

I'd love some feedback on the type 5 body as well if anyone here owns one. I can't find any proper reviews anywhere.

@A Wee Tiefling Congratulations~! Who is coming home soon? :3

3. @Shougi @Siara
      The wait is bugging me...I got a Bory in the creamy orange with a minty wig, so he's going to be a creamcicle fairy when he arrives in the distant lonely future.

4. @A Wee Tiefling Oh, I can't wait to see him; I'm sure he'll look gorgeous! :D Unfortunately, I missed out on the colors... I hope LUTS releases those special colors again...:pout: I definitely want a Kid Delf in lavender or bubble mint! :aheartbea

Anyway, here's another photo of Luka, warming up my sister's incoming Senior65 Delf WINE's chair. :whee:

[​IMG]

5. @Shougi I love the tiny Ani! Just the most precious little face!

6. Aww! So sweet! I can't wait to see some photos! :blush
      Have you purchased wings for him yet? LUTS has some clip-on wings under Etc. Accessories that fit HDF. They are cute and affordable. :whee:

Super cute! :D When my WINE arrives, Luka may have to give up the chair; but, he can certainly sit on his lap. ;)

7. Here's Luka again! :3nodding:

[​IMG]

8. I just ordered the two LE Honey31 Delf Madeleine Elves through BJDivas, one in Bubble Mint and the other in Lavender. I was trying not order anymore dolls for awhile but those event resin colors sucked me in. They’ll be my first non-human colored dolls. :love

9. I'm about to order the girl in purple as soon as I can figure out if they offer the outfit. I'm really excited about owning a Honey Delf in a special skin tone! She's going to be so cool

10. There is a separate thread for the honey31s if anyone's interested. https://denofangels.com/threads/luts-honey31-delf.796818/page-3#post-12785692 It's been pretty dead lately. I'd love to see some fantasy colored hdf31's. I'm glad I'm not too tempted by the elf Madeleine. I'm already going to be spending too much money during the event.

@A Wee Tiefling have you checked your order status recently? It seems like a really long wait time especially since it seems like everyone else got their dolls from the last event. I know somewhere on their faq it says there can be an issue with PayPal where they don't get a full list of everyone who paid so they might accidentally cancel some orders if you pay with PayPal.

11. @Cinnamon Crystal Ah! My baby is on layaway still but it should be shipped any week now. I've been waiting for the shipping notice.

12. @Cinnamon Crystal I just ordered a Honey31 yesterday (I fell in love with Darae as a H31, but after her limited release, and last week realized she was actually available as an option to order!), when she gets here I'll post her over there for sure :)

13. @Cinnamon Crystal thank you for sharing that thread! I had looked back a couple of pages and didn’t see anything, so I posted here. I’ll share pics of my girls there when they come in. :)

14. I just asked Luts if they were going to sell the outfit with the new Honey Delf and they aren't. I'm incredibly disappointed and honestly a little angry. Why would you advertise something that nice, as a set for the theme of the doll, and not sell it? That is VERY unlike them to do. They have been doing a lot of different/strange things lately and I'm hoping this won't become normal.

15. I know this isn’t specifically Honey Delf, but i was really annoyed that the outfits that go with the Summer limited Kid Delfs (Kale and Aengdu) are sold out. Why isn’t that a set? How can you be sold out of preorder products? And if you know that you can only make X number of outfits in the production time, then maybe limit the Limited sets to X number of sets? Or push the delivery dates back to accommodate the number of orders??

Tl,dr: i agree with your frustration. It feels kind of dishonest of Luts to advertise limited sets and beautiful outfits that don’t exist to purchase.

16. @A Wee Tiefling I should have realized that it was layaway. I hope he arrives safely. I don't know if anyone else ordered the orange skin. I think it's the only one I haven't seen pictures of.

@Littlebirdzoom on the page for her it says the outfit is a preorder. I wonder if they were planning on selling it, but couldn't get all the supplies or something. If you can sew I don't think it would be a difficult outfit to make. I've seen similar trim for sale. I haven't been following Luts for that long, but don't they generally sell the limited outfit and the limited doll separately so those who don't want the outfit don't have to buy it? That way they can sell more of the limited doll rather than just having x amount of fullset dolls that sell out quickly like Fairyland. It works out well for those who don't want the outfit, but not very well for those that do.

17. @Littlebirdzoom you're in luck! The honey 31 elf outfits showed up for sale today! lutsdoll co.,ltd. I don't know why the person toy talked to thought they weren't going to be for sale.

18. It’s a super cute outfit set. I’m glad they made it available for purchase.

19. I asked about it yesterday and today they said it was now available! So now I am waiting for a Honey Delf Elf in brown.

20. When I had asked them, they told me (and a friend of mine) they had no plans of releasing it. There was never a page until recently for the clothing. They got flooded in their Q/A with inquires about the outfit, so they got pressured into releasing it. Yes, they normally sell things separately. I've been following Luts for a long time and this (and as Peppermintsheep said) and the previous outfit order is very un-Luts like.