1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mirodoll 1/3 discussion thread

May 29, 2018

1. Hello! This seems random but I am wondering if the mature head would be able to fit a thick-necked body? As I quite like the sculpt.

2. I had a Dollshe boy head on it (Aramis, for M18 and the other big boy bodies), with no modification required.

3. Do you know of a reliable site that sells Dollshe sculpts?

4. Dollshe's site is here: Home - DollShe craft

But there are also many available in the secondhand market.
      You're looking for 28M and 18M size (aka "classic" size). (May also be listed under 1/3 or SD size).
      You're NOT looking for "fashion" size!

5. Sorry for bothering you again but do you know if I could, perhaps, purchase the heads individually on the site? Is there an option to do that? Sorry.

6. Dollshe is going through one of his periodic changes of focus -- right now, there isn't much available in the shop (as you can see when you look at the website). You might check with BJDivas, who is a dealer for Dollshe: https://bjdivas.com/?v=7516fd43adaa

Dollshe discussion thread here: Dollshe Discussion - Part Fifteen

7. Hello everyone! Im debating getting a 68 cm boy body in tan for a hybrid. Anyone have pics of it? The body or color would be great to see owner pics of ^.^

8. oooh sorry I didn't see this till today! Also sorry I have no idea as I haven't as yet tried the head on the dollmore model body I bought it for - I just feel so guilty removing the default head LOL - So 'Hoagie' is still in a box waiting to be realized one day, when I have more money!

9. Anybody have Hector? I really enjoy his face for some reason, and I'm considering adding him to the family. Though I am crossing my fingers to find one secondhand since I hate paying international shipping haha.

10. Hi! Has anyone here done layaway for Mirodoll? I'm having trouble. I followed the instructions on the website and sent them an email requesting to put a white skin 60cm girl body with small chest on layaway, but it's been over a week since I sent it without response. I'm worried she's not going to be on sale soon :shudder

11. Does anyone know the measurements of the neck and shoulders of the 66cm mascular female body. I couldn't find it on the website. Thank you in advance.

#51 Dreamweaver56, Jun 2, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    12. hope you sorted this by now but don't worry - mirodoll regularly have sales on their products! (Like more often than not in fact). You can try contacting them on facebook too Mirodoll

again I hope you sorted this by now but try the facebook link above if you need more information <3

Meanwhile I'm so pleased I finally got around to swapping the head off my Dollmore Kasi Dan (who I wasn't really that in love with, although kept trying to convince myself he was OK). I had to use 2 pliers to make the head hook smaller but the mirodoll Jared head fits it perfectly now. Great mobility although it sits high being a smaller neck hole than the Dollmore Glamour Model head. He's been called 'Hoagie' ever since I saw his photos online - still needs a faceup though - yikes... Such a great 'mature' looking sculpt though I love him :fangirl:

[​IMG]Hooray! &#x27;Hoagie&#x27; gets a body! by elve, on Flickr

13. Thank you, I got it all figured out! It was a syncing issue with my gmail account, I'd turned off sync somehow on my phone and wasn't getting ANY emails, not just Mirodoll's.

14. Does someone know how the new 66cm boy body poses?

15. The company had a really nice sale that I learned about just in time. I've been thinking about getting Lightning for a LONG time, and finally ordered her. I have no clue about the wait time, but I'll make sure to share a photo of her when she gets home. I think she will get a first wig and eyes from the stash. It's been years that I've been wanting her, so it's about time! I had to take a break for awhile from a lot of things that would normally bring me joy, so I'm very excited to 'catch up' with BJDs and the forum. I ordered her the small bust in addition and heel feet since it wasn't too much to add-on.

#55 mollym, Jan 10, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    16. I have owned my Lightening for awhile now she is a really lovely sculpt! I want to swap her body out with one that is more ethereal or has exagerated proportions. Perhaps maybe I can switch out her hands & feet. I hope you are enjoying your dolly!