1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscular female dolls- who wants one?

Jul 27, 2015

1. Gotcha. It's good to know exactly what you want. Perhaps one day Boypink will finish their girl body- she looked quite amazing and more natural. I do like the Impl male Gen 3, with some modding, for a thicker female body that is also tall. For some reason, creators shy away from a more muscular physique for girls because I think they fear the bodies won't sell. The big powerful woman is more of a Western desire and the main doll makers are still Asian- not that I mean to stereotype, but culture can play a factor. For that reason, I was ecstatic to get Impl or Miro to offer ANY kind of muscular woman at all. In fact, this thread was established to show them there was a market because they wanted to know before they committed to it.

I am hoping this thread also shows other designers and doll makers that there IS a real need and want for a muscular girl, that they would sell, and more versions would be made available. I'll talk to Impl again and see if we can't get a more natural version now that the hourglass one has shown to be popular.

And having asked that, what sizes would people want to see? I only have interest in taller girl dolls, 65cm and up. I know many want a mini size. It is a basic 46cm, 60cm, 65cm, 70cm spread more or less?

2. 1 definitely! But only if it was a small one. My only self imposed restriction is that all my dolls be yosd size. So this will most likely never happen for me! Lol

3. *LOLOL* Oh my! A tiny muscular YoSD size! That would be so cute! I bet someone could mod one for you, at least.

4. I'd love a 60cm or larger muscular girl! It would be cool to be able to make one into my Dungeons and Dragons character from back in the day. She's probably have to be dyed, but if they ever make one with the muscles and the mobility jointing that I need, I'm getting one!

Is there a thread that lists all the muscular girl bodies? I saw the ones you hybrided, but I didn't know that there were a few actual muscular girls now!

I'm so glad to be able to once again get back into BJDs! So many new companies and dolls are out now, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Ryu

5. Hi Ryu! Been awhile! Welcome back!

A muscular 60cm girl is harder to find, but 65cm and 70cm is available. Actually, you can get a 62cm muscle girl from Miro, but not sure that's got the mobility you want.

And so far, no thread of muscle women available, but I can work on that.

6. I would love a muscular female doll. I have a ton of ideas for characters

7. Yes, it has been a while, hasn't it? Life has a way of taking you away from BJDs for a while, but I'm happy to be back! :XD:

If you make a thread of companies that make muscular female dolls, feel free to send me a link to it. Also, I heard that Mirodoll bodies after a certain date are no longer allowed on DoA.

I don't mind a 65cm or 70cm muscular female doll. After all, Twyla, my Iplehouse Noctarcana Luna Tamer is a 70cm girl. I feel lucky that I was able to find her, but if she was muscular, she'd be even more perfect than she already is.

Ryu

#467 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Nov 2, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    8. As long as she wasn’t so muscular that she needed every piece of clothing and shoes tailor made. Thinking Figure competition style muscles on a low bodyfat percentage small frame and not like, ancient Saiyan Kale..

9. I had to look up Saiyan Kale! *L* Even the Starwoman isn't quite that buff! But I'd like one that built!

10. If I had infinite space for such a large doll and it came full set, me too!

11. 1. One of my main doll ideas would require a more built woman figure and I haven't seen anything like that. Hopefully there will be some nice toned/muscled lady dolls out there someday! I would preorder/purchase in a heartbeat!

12. I main a female Roegadyn in FFXIV (the sin eater version of her is my avatar) and I would be so excited to have a BJD of her. Like it's honestly my ultimate goal.
      But I haven't seen any bodies that would super work yet.

13. Soooo, I've seen a couple of posts that imply that Nobilitydoll MAY have remade the molds of the Muscle Girl body??? Can anyone verify?? I couldn't find it on their webpage, but apparently someone is waiting for one, and someone else said they ordered one a few months ago.

If this is true.... I need one. :sweat

14. I'm kinda jumping on here cause I'd love a muscular msd closer to minifee height. I've got a strong shortish gal that I've been wracking my brain on whether I want to mod or blush muscles. Itd be much easier of I could just find one. I'm loving the Sirrca tan minifee head, so I'd hope for a semi match with minifee.

15. Yes, yes please, big, beautiful, muscular woman! Not just a toned, lightly muscled but still slender framed doll but a proper muscular 'will crush your head like a melon' doll.

16. 3 I wish to have one, I would like a strong woman in my doll collection! But I do not want to have another doll that can't share wardrobe with other girls. It would be to much trouble to get her accessories (especially shoes).:pout:

17. Like Quinn above I Really want a MSD muscled lady in dark tan.

Though I could dye a doll. Or live with one being off topic.

18. I do not desire to obtain any muscular female dolls at this time since my depiction of all my dolls are dainty just like me.