Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. I thinking of getting a Mystic Kid

2. I managed to snap a cute photo of Bibi and I wanted to share it!
      [​IMG]
      Also, I can't get a good photo of her posing in a more complicated stance (I am trying to understand how the "hinges" in the hips are working)

3. I love my little guy. The clicking joints are startling at first but I'm getting used to them and the poses he can do. I have Oscar.
      [​IMG]Nugget! by SteamWitch, on Flickr

4. Wow sounds awesome. It sounds like you have a really good relationship with your in-laws :)

5. Thank you and I do! I love my mama and papa, I've known them since 2006 and that was just when I was friends with their son lol we didn't start dating till 2013 and married 2016 :) his parents are amazing! I think they wanted to get me a doll because their about to spoil the heck out of their youngest son who just got married and had his first child :D( first grandchild). I didn't need anything but they are just like that :XD: and it would be rude to keep saying no right? :cheer I would love any photos of everyone's cuties.

6. Dahlia (MK Lilian ) pops by to say, "hi" with her self - styled wig. Hope you like it :). Have a lovely week, everyone!

[​IMG]New wig by Angelia Wong, on Flickr

7. Nugget looks so cool in his braided wig and matching outfit :love

8. Glade ^__^

[​IMG]

9. Aaaaw, he’s adorable!! I have a Tremmel coming in tomorrow. I am super pumped. :dance

10. Nice! Post some photos if you can.

11. [​IMG]

Hi guys! First time poster here. This is my first ever bjd, a francis sp! (He still doesn't have a name yet ) I can't wait until the weather is warmer so I can give him a faceup!

Edit: trying to get the image to load...

Edit: got it!

#872 misoshiel, Dec 30, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    12. Look at this Why are my images broken?

13. Congratulations! He is so cute! I love the outfit!

14. This picture is soooo good.
      He is so adorable. Omg

15. Both are so adorable :love I think they make an adorable and cute pair :)

16. I completely agree

17. Glade and Beryl in winter.

[​IMG]

18. @xyuemoto They look so cute! Handsome boys!

19. Thanks.