1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. I love the Mad Hatter! The last time they released Alice, was it just for a fullset or could you just get the doll as a basic?

2. the last Alice was just a head- and it was sized for a Mini BJD body...but
      I put mine on a Lati Green body :o

I am hoping this newer version will come with clothing also!

xxoo kate

3. It would be nice if they released clothing, wouldn't it? I would love a table like the one in the pictures too... That would be awesome!

4. Man am I in love with these two! Alice totally wins my heart though, I keep coming back to oogle her~ :aheartbea

5. yes- I would love her just as she is, and all her goodies.
      Do you think she looks cranky? I usually only like smiley dolls, but I like her :aheartbea.
      I am wondering how much she will be...and if Pipos still does a lay-away.

I am already thinking of a name, and that is bad sign hahaha.

xxoo kate (who wants to play dolls,take a nap and not do any chores
      today...let the laundry overfloweth*_*)

6. I ALWAYS like cranky dolls. When a doll is constantly smiling, it bothers me... I don't know why. Although I do have a few slightly smiling dolls that I do not mind. :)

I think Pipos does layaway, I'm not exactly positive?

7. catclawtub-
      I am going to look for the layaway on their site next.
      but where is the table you mentioned? I thought I saw more pics yesterday of these two- am I confusing them with another doll?

xxoo kate

8. I love the Mad Hatter's face sculpt. I wish I could put that head on Alice...

9. OMG the new pictures~~ I love how Alice looks in that super curly wig... :whee: Man this summer I'm broke, but there are so many dollies I waaaaaant-!

Does anyone know how Pipos layaway works? When I click the link it says no data. :/

10. I see I'm not the only one who thinks that. ;)

11. I love these 2!! more adding to my wishlist T__T
      but I'm glad that they do layaway : D

12. Agggghhhhh. Just when I thought I'd been cured of my dolly-fever for a while, lol. Darn you Pipos!! ;)

Dude, both the new Alice & the Mad Hatter are awesome. I love Alice's little 'slightly peeved' face...though I'm having a hard time convincing myself I don't need the 'Hatter on top of the other tinies I'm looking at.... My poor wallet x__x

13. I love the girl, a tiny with a breast is so amazing.
      I just hoped she'd be smaller *sigh*. Oh well. XD

14. I love that she can have a small breast piece. It's sort of like Domadolls Okja and Okki. They can represent young prepubescent girls! :lol:

15. ....Denver Doll Emp. is carrying these two & you can get a longer
      lay-away :chocoberry

Sadly, they are a wee bit more than I expected...and I am already dreaming of someone else, call me doll-fickle, LOL!

Hope to see some Alice & Hatters here though...
      xxoo kate

16. I ended up getting both Alice Jr. & Mad Hatter (and er, Cheese too). I am quite excited. I ordered within 15 minutes of the open of the order so I hope I qualify for the event bonuses.