1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. Soo, decided to drag this out from the "lost and forgotten" threads way in the back, but I can't be the only one here at DoA liking the PO -11's? Especially Mari, I can't decide if I love the dreaming face or the the open -eyed one more? Anyone else thinking about ordering one now that the dreaming face is released?

2. I like Ron he is on my wishlist.

3. Nope, you're not. I own three...Hatter, Noel, and Joel...and I really adore them. I don't do dreaming dolls, so no Mari for me, but I would love to see them come out with a very smiley sculpt :)

Here's one of my girls :)
      [​IMG]
      Holiday Naylea by clochette62, on Flickr

4. Hello Katrine, ( and everyone else ^^):)
      I love the Po-11's, too.
      I was searching for "grumpy" girl dolls and lately, I'm into Yo-SD size, too.
      So dreaming Mari is a perfect match for me.:D
      (Although the non-dreaming Mari is very cute, too...)
      But I can't decide between the small or the large bust...:doh

5. I am a Po-11 fan myself. I have a Red Queen (Limited Mari sculpt) and absolutely love her grumpiness!

I went with the small bust to give more clothing options considering most Yo-Sd clothing is rather juvenile.

6. Captain Janeway: Ron is cute! I hope you'll be able to get him soon!

Clochette: Wow she is gorgous!! I love dreaming faces so I got thrilled by the new sculpt, the only problem is that I love the open-eyed one too.... My budget is not big enough (nor is my apartment! lol!) for both of them unfortuntaly. I'm leaning towards the dreaming one though, she seems more special to me and I have a thing for unique dollies ;D

Gine: Yes, I'm really liking the grumpy faces too! Dreaming Mari is gorgous, so I really think I'll end up with her someday - I'm considering the small-bust for the same reasons that Luckyl mentions, it's easier to fit clothes. I already have a MW Junior and after her I tend to buy dolls that are easy to find clothes for *lol*

Luckyl: Red Queen Mari is beautiful! Your're lucky! The grumpiness is way too cute :)

By the way, to all of you who already have the PO-11's. I've read that the posing is quite alright with these dolls. Would you agree to that? I have a mW Junior and a Bambicrony so I'm not used to the great poseability of Littlefees for instance, but I love photography and would love a girl that could pose for the camera :)

7. thanks katrine l will someday. In the mean time l'v been trying to research on those and l can't find out much about them. I want to know they can wear ect.

8. Yes, the engineering is quite good on these kids. They're not quite the LTF articulation level, but they are fairly solid and easier to pose than many others their size. They have a three-part torso, and that helps.

I have the small and large bust, and the large bust isn't all that "large". My Joel (above) in the pic above has one. She fits in everything Noel does.

9. @Katrine:
      Yay, Dreaming Mari! Yeah, fitting clothes is very important I think, and that is the reason I'm going to order her before I order Dollmore Coco (35cm) and LittleFee Leah, because Coco is between Yo-Sd and Msd and Leah is a chubby Yo-SD so the regular Yo-Sd clothes will not fit, I fear?
      MW Junior? Is she/ he Msd size? Are you going to order Mari soon or is there any other mold on your wishlist ?
      Because I'm going for dollmore kid girl momo before I'll order Mari.. Oh, I soo wish she isn't sold out when I can afford her!

10. Clochette: Thank you! That was exactly the answer I hoped for ;)

Gine: Yeah! Great to know there are other dreaming Mari fans out there :aheartbea MinoruWorld Juniors are 35cm, so much the same as the Dollmore Coco I would think. She is quite skinny though (like a regular YOSD), but very lanky! I ended up sewing almost all her clothes myself, because I find it so hard to not only get clothes that fit her, but get clothes that fit her style! She is the doll in my avatar, by the way. My very first bjd, so she is quite special to me :)

I don't have any other dollies on my wishlist right now (unless Lati releases a mystic winter tan girl, which will most likely never happen). So she is my next doll if I decide to get her. Although the new Leekeworld Lynn girl is kind of pulling on my heartstrings as well, but I just think that dreaming Mari will be more loved <3

11. @Katrine: Yeah, I think it's great to share the liking of molds, it gives you a special feeling.:)
      Ah I see. I find the idea of a doll between MSD and YO-SD quite nice. And yeah, I find it, too, very hard to find clothes with the right style. So I can totally relate to that. (I bought clothes already for Coco, lol.)
      Your Hermine looks very very cute. :D And yeah, first Bjd's are always special.:aheartbea

I like the lati dolls, but they are too tiny for me, I fear, but I cannot really say, because I've never seen one in RL. I have to admit I like the special fullsets, though. :XD:

Hm, I also got some "news"..
      after surfing the net and finding a lot of super cute tiny clothes I ended up ordering a few outftits :whee: so long story short I decided to order a Dreaming Mari soon, and then my Dollmore Kid girl. :dance

By the way, have you ever noticed that Dreaming Mari looks like a child version of PeaksWoods Wake up Cue? :abambi:
      [​IMG]

12. Oh I'm so glad someone revived this thread. I have a Pipos Noel whom I just adore, and I'm trying not to fall for dreaming Mari. If I wasn't lusting after 2 other dolls she'd be up there on my wish list, I just know it. (And I HAVE to get that sugar waffle outfit). I'm surprised these little dolls aren't more popular, something about my Noel just captivates me. She's so expressive in person and has a totally different feel from my Fairyland dolls. And as far as posing goes, she can hold them pretty well. She stands well in shoes and in bare feet. She can't stand on one foot like my Littlefee, but she holds poses well enough for the few photos I have taken of her. I have the small bust torso and it's smaller than other Yo's so tops are a little big on her, but not horribly so. She can even fit in a Blythe coat that I have, which is fantastic.

I posted this elsewhere, but here is a shot of my Noel.

[​IMG]

13. Is the PO11 the same as Pipos Alice in Nightmare? I have a Alice in Nightmare OE ... she's the same height and general size as my other YO sized dolls.

14. Yes, the Alice In Nightmare was a special limited release of the PO-11 Mari scuplt, I believe. :) (Someone correct me if I'm wrong. >.<)

15. Coupe of days ago I ordered with my friend ours Dreaming Maris
      We have in minds a twin project Sila and Deva
      You can find more info here: http://hane-deadend.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-in-pain.html
      We just can't wait to have them
      They will come to my place for makeups and stuff (some photo-sessions),
      then Sila will go to her "mother"
      YeY, we are uber happy

EDIT: And for me and my friend Dreaming Mari looks like Blanche Lin from BF http://www.bluefairyint.com/shop/step1.php?number=525 ;)
      My friend have Lin (and she is the mother of our twins :P).
      I really love BF dolls, so when I saw Mari from Pipos, I was little confused but I ordered her after two weeks XD hahahahaha I love that sculpt, also other PO-11 are so lovely, I all the time viewing PO-11 photos on flickr XD

16. Hane, You forgot to mentioned that Your Shiki is a father :P
      Well... I love BF too. They're so..... special. Simple, well made, and lovely. When I sow Dreaming Mari my first thought was: OMG Lin in smaller version!! Hope that those two Dreaming girls will be as cute as they look like....cause I really can't wait to see them:) And I'll make Sila a special sister for Deva :)

17. alisondanger: She looks so sweet! Such a wonderful cute girl <3

Oh, and please post pictures of your Dreaming Mari's when she arrives! I would love to see owner pictures of this adorable girl! I did buy the sugar waffle out (and the brown wig!), but I couldn't afford a dreaming Mari too so that will be for next time, hopefully! ;D

18. hane - Your drawings are lovely! I can't wait to see your pictures of them, I'm sure they will be darling. :)

Katrine - Thank you so much! I just adore her. I'll have to take more pictures and post them soon. Thanks for bringing this thread back from the depths. It's great to have a place to talk about PO 11's, as they are wonderful dolls.

19. Cute Noel...here's mine, her name is Veruca. I thought the name suited her "less than thrilled" expression.

[​IMG]

I also don't understand why these dolls aren't more popular. I can't wait until they come out with a truly "smiley" girl.

20. You're welcome ;) And yes, please do take more pictures of her - I would love to see more of her!