1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. Thank you.

I am expecting both open eye Alice & Hatter as well as Mysterious Rabbit & Cheshire.

2. I hope you will post pictures. I haven't found many of the PO11 dolls, the anthros seem more popular. :)

3. animedolls....I can't wait to see your pics!!! I would like some limited releases in natural skin for Christmas! I try to stick with natural or tan skin dolls. I think the white skin dolls are gorgeous but I don't have the skills to photograph them very well. I have a few of the past dolls on my wishlist too.

4. I just love her - she's so adorable. I especially love her pants and sneakers - may I ask where you got those from? Thanks!

5. I absolutely love the way Pipos does the ears - it is so easy to slide the magnets under the wig. I can imagine tons of cool accessories that could be added with magnets![​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

6. hehe i love my lloyd he's so cute! <3 Here's a picture of him with some paper snowflakes uWu

[​IMG]

i'm glad he's come home to me, and I'll certainly make sure he gets all the love and spoiling he deserves >w> <3

7. He looks like he is having a lot of fun with all of those snowflakes. :)

8. "Yes, I'm having lots of fun practicing being a model!...Glamour shot!" ;p

[​IMG]

9. Omg! I am so delighted staring at your pics! I do not have any Pipos yet, but I so wish to make one now part of my dolly family :aheartbea

10. Opalwhisker, He makes a great model.

Since I haven't shared my Hatter here yet, here he is:
      I still haven't picked a name for him, poor guy.

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for sharing NY_Kitty. It's the first buyers photo i've seen of these new Alice dolls. He is stunning. I have the open eye Hatter on order. he should be here tomorrow, i hope.

12. Thank you animedolls, He is my second Pipos doll, but first fullset from them and I am in love with him and all of the tiny details on his clothing. I hope I can add more Pipos dolls to my collection next year. :)

13. Lovely photos, everyone! Was anyone else wishing Pipos released Dreaming Llyod and Luna in Sienna Skin too?

14. clochette, Cimarron looks lovely in that dress. :D

nimbusdrake, I really wish they would, I would love to get a dreaming sienna Luna.

15. Yeah, the dreaming Luna is really cute! I suggested this to Pipos, so we&#8217;ll see what happens in the future.

16. Hello hello! I just got my Luna last week - she's so darling!

[​IMG]

She's my first Pipos doll and I'm quite impressed.

17. I have a Lloyd Sienna Skin on the way and I'm too excited for him~ *_*
      I heard Pipos has a quick turn around time and I just passed week 4 of waiting, so hopefully soon!

18. I just ordered a Pipos Noel and was wondering if there could be posted photo's of her to help me with the wait ;)

I'm so happy I could order her, I've been lusting for a PO11 for quite a while now and had been kicking myself for not ordering her when I could :o

19. Hello there :3
      There was a special skin event for Pipos a few years ago, and I'm curious if there's any cutie out there in pistachio skin ^^
      I have a Lloyd, his name is Nevan, and I bought him from here in 2015. I'm in love with this skin colour.

[​IMG]