1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. Looks like now is the time to buy your PO-11's :( It looks like they will be discontinuing them, as part of their "Bye bye Series." I wonder what they will bring out instead. I do love my Noel, it's a shame I don't have the funds to buy any more at the moment.

welcome to piposshop

2. ohhh man that sucks that they're discontinuing most of the po11s ;;
      i love my lloyd to bits... i wonder if they'd sell me a dreaming lloyd head in sienna to match the one i have during this time though? they only say white and offwhite for their yosds.... orz
      tho pipos doesn't sell heads by themselves for the po11s aaaghhh :...(

i wonder if they're planning on renewing any of the sculpts? or maybe they're upgrading to a double joint body..? :o

3. Just the original faces, and the dreaming ones...looks like they'll still have Lloyd and Luna, so there will be some Po11s available. I seem to recall them doing this exact thing before during one of the Lloyd/Luna releases, and then they brought all the old faces back with the new bodies. So, you never know. I'm personally hoping they are upgrading the body, and going back to the 3-part torso.

Here's my Terran :D
      [​IMG]
      Terran SDBJD
      by clochette62, on Flickr

4. Oh thank goodness, clochette! I didn't investigate further than the email. :) And what a lovely one Terran is!

5. @clochette, how do you like your Sienna Skin Luna and Lloyd?

I'm in the midst of deciding whether or not to get a Sienna Skin Lloyd or a LUTS Anko in one of their tan options (haven't decided which, yet). To me, it seems like the pros and cons of each doll cancel each other out, so I'm really stuck between the two.

For example, I'd prefer that my doll have genitals, which Pipos Lloyd does and LUTS Anko doesn't, but I also prefer the torso joint to be under the chest, which LUTS Anko has, but Pipos Lloyd doesn't.

The struggle is real. :...(

6. I love them...the Pipos bodies are well engineered, and they're very stable. The sienna skin color is a nice, rich brown, I prefer it to the Luts realskin brown (I don't have the other tan shades).

7. Thank you muchly for the insight. I went ahead and ordered Lloyd in Sienna Skin!

Now I'm feeling excited and guilty for spending so much money on a tiny, heh. :blush I'm sure he'll be worth it.

8. Oh, they are discontinuing Mari's too. I'm happy I got mine already, and I don't have to think if I should order now or not.

[​IMG]
      Pipos Mari, my Grundis the pouty prioncess.

9. My Sienna Skin Lloyd is due to ship any day now and I can't wait. :whee:

@she_flame, I love the nose ring!

10. Congratulations! Make sure to post pictures of him when he arrives.

Here's my Mari, Sienna
      [​IMG]
      Sienna
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. That pout is too cute, @clochette.

My Lloyd arrived a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, PIPOS didn't seal his faceup very well and he had a bunch of white flecks on his chin, so I immediately sent him out for a new faceup. He's been back with me for a few days now and I'm obsessed. :love I never thought I'd love tinies this much.

[​IMG]

12. That's unusual...perhaps they're using a different faceup artist now? It's been a couple of years since my Lloyd and Luna arrived here. Your boy is very cute, he must be very happy with all the attention he's getting.

13. They claimed it was a weather issue and that it happens occasionally.

They also offered to redo the faceup and pay for return shipping, but I was in the midst of moving and didn't want him to get lost in the mail. I asked for a refund and they agreed without hesitation, so I'm not complaining.

I'm glad you think he's cute! Thank you.

14. Terran is ver cute) I like him)

15. ...
      A DoA newbie has appeared!
      A DoA newbie used [BUMP UP THIS THREAD]!

I love my own PO11 way too much :) heheh

[​IMG]

#615 nemurenu, Sep 20, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    16. Try Flickr or imgur....if it's on Photobucket, they recently stopped allowing hosting.

17. Thank you for the advice. I had tried and finally it works correctly now.

#617 nemurenu, Sep 21, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    18. Hello guys, i was just wondering.. do pipos include faceup for their basic loyd and luna dolls PO11? I want to get one and i want their default make-up. Thanks!

19. You should ask them in the QA forum on their website...the option exists on the other Po11's, so it may be a site issue or it might not be available.

20. Hi all! I was lucky enough to come upon one of my longtime grails, a Pipos Dreaming Mari, second hand. I LOVE her face, but her body (3-part torso body) is a bit unmanageable for me. Has anyone had any experience hybriding 1/6 Pipos heads on other bodies? I'd prefer something with only one torso joint.