1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. Ahh thankyou :)

2. alisondanger
      very beautiful girl!!!!!!!

3. clochette - Your Noel is so sweet! I love her butterfly dress <3

sundaes - No problem :)

sima5000 - Thank you! There is just something about her that I love so much. My Fairyland dolls are adorable, but Noel has something about her that makes her special in a whole other way. I found her sculpt in the "Unpopular Doll" thread and fell for her instantly. I was delighted to find out that she was just 10 times more amazing in person.

4. I am so glad to have finally found this thread! I fell in love with Dreaming Mari and ordered...she is my first doll doll--have anthros, but no humans...

They don't seem to get a lot of interest...but they look gorgeous to me...

Does anyone know how wide (not long) the foot is?

Also, I sew, and wonder if they are a 10in or 11in size pattern...or will any yo sd pattern fit them?

Thanks!

It was so good to see pictures....

5. Moogie I found on Pipos site that PO11 foot size is 3.8cm and I heard that YO-SD clothes fits PO11 :)
      Volks YO-SD are little more chubby than Pipos PO11, but all should fit :)
      When did you ordered your D. Mari ??
      I ordered mine on 15 February :> still have before shipping XD hahaha

6. Me neither, as they´re such lovely dolls. Your Veruca is so pretty, too!

I had a Pipos Mari for a while, but ended up selling her on because her sad-looking face-up didn´t work for me after all, and I couldn´t wipe so beautiful face. I´ll probably seek for a Mari with the rosy face-up later in future.

She was a bit different by her shape, but mostly could share clothing with my Littlefee and other petite dolls. I don´t have Yo Sd, but suppose the size is about the same. If the Pipos body has the bigger breast piece, maybe then there´s more difference. Mine had the small one.

See here the pic to compare with some other dolls of same size (warning for nude dolls):
      http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/pikkupiipari/Petite nuket/Nukkekuvia024.jpg

And a pic of her pouty cuteness...
      [​IMG]

7. I have to agree here as well. I would have thought by now these guys would be suuuuper popular. Seems like they've been out long enough, and they're absolutely adorable. I mean, I really don't like most tinies, but these... @o@
      My next planned doll purchase is going to be a large bust Mari, she's going to be a chibi version of my Glorydoll Miyuki. >w<
      I've had the chance to handle an R.Pi body, and if these have poseability anything like that body did, it's far better than any other tinies I've played with. :aheartbea

8. I hope we get to see some D.Mari's around here soon. I'm excited to see owner pictures! Have many ordered her yet? She is still on my want to buy list <3 Let's hope these girls and boys gets a bigger fan club with time. It is surprising that they are so in the dark still.

9. Thank you all for the input...worked extra today, plus everything else that has to be done, and just don't much feel like doing anything but going to bed.

Ordered Marshmallow last week...wanted to make her bunny slippers, but needed width of foot, not just the length...its funny how the yo sd shoes are about 5cm outside and 4.5 inside for a 3.8 or so foot...

I like the kind of miserable expression...

I want to have some clothes for her when she gets here...but its hard without being sure of size and fitting...I wanted to do a Lolita, but it will have to wait until she gets home...maybe a nightie and bloomers with elasitic....but the real issue is avoiding ordering a Charlotte while I wait!

Penne

10. Milly, thanks so much for the pic!

11. Here is some more, for you to see her in different looks! I think in this thread there´s been so quiet and few pics it won´t be too badly done to add several (but I put them in separate messages just in the case).

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

Another one...

13. And yet one! Sorry for spamming, I hope you rather like it.

[​IMG]

14. Bumping this up. Does anyone have, know of, or could make a posing demonstration? These cuties are clearly beautifully sculpted and I've no doubts as to their posability is great compared to some other dolls their size, but I want to see just how good it is.

15. Milly: Of course we enjoy it! Mari is such a beautiful girl, and I agree - the thread has been so quiet for a long long time, so more pictures at once should be allowed for sure! :D She is very sweet!

nanalady: I would like to see this too - I hear it is very good! :)

16. I can't belive I didn't notice this thread until now. I have two PO11 girls, the alice in nightmare (Claudia) and basic Mari (Alice), both with the big chest (of course there wasn't a choice for Nightmare Alice)

Meet Alice:
      [​IMG]

And Claudia:
      [​IMG]

17. Is Nghtmare Alice a Mari? Wow--I love her!!!

18. Yes, the alice in wonderland Mari is an older sculpt, my basic mari and the nightmare alice is the renewal mari sculpt :) Confusing, I know :P Those two are my twins ^^

19. They are so lovely :)
      and BUMP for nanlady question, I also would like to see how they pose :>
      Come one girls don't be shy...show something to us :3

20. I can say a thing or two about the posing, I don't feel up to take a bunch of posing photos right now but if there is any specific poses you want to see I might help :) They don't pose as crazy as the littlefee for example, but I feel they are much more steady in return. They can stand like a dream, they sit nicely, they have the lock joint in the chest, both in front and back so that opens ups for tons of poses. since there isn't a double joint in the elbows the range of the hands are less than LTF, but I don't feel that it hinders them from doing what I want. I think the bodies are very elegant, and personally love them. And that butt is too cute ;D