1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. Milly, your girl is very cute.

Wow, such dramatically different looks for the same sculpt. Are the faceups from Pipos?

2. Yes, both face-ups are from Pipos :) The basic Mari has such a sweet face-up, it's hard to see in photos but she actually has a tiny amount of glitter in her lips. Alice Nightmare was of course limited, so that's the limited face-up :P

3. The more I look at her, the more I'm convinced that I need a Noel. :doh The only problem is, I'd need to rehome one of my current dollies to do it (as we're saving to buy our first house!) and I don't know if I can do that. Time to get to work paring down other things, I guess. :P

I'm all for Noel spam, if anyone has any! (Also, any idea what the recent rough wait time is like? My guess says ~2 months or so.)

4. Here is my girl, don't think she's loving the bunny hat!

[​IMG]

5. The waiting time for basic mari was about a month for me, which it has been for all my pipos orders ;) Of course they say 40-50 working days, but I've never waited that long.

6. Angeldoll, I don't know about her, but I love the bunny ears!

7. Looks like I know where my tax return is going. Can anyone share pictures of a Joel? She's so hard to find, but I think she has the absolute cutest face!

As well, I'm having an incredibly hard time finding what size wig these darlings take. It doesn't say on their sale page, in the faq, on the pages of wigs they sell, in the manuals... what should I be looking for in the market? 6/7? 5/6?

8. Noel:
      [​IMG]

Joel:
      [​IMG]

Both of mine wear 6/7 wigs.

9. angeldoll - she looks so lovely with those ears :3

10. Mine wear 6/7 wigs too :)

[​IMG]

11. what size of the eyes she have here?? 14mm ?? or 16mm??

12. Wow, a month sounds amazing to me! And they're so darn cute...gah. It's official - I need to bring home a Noel ASAP! Might be a while, but she's definitely at the top of the list. *wills her PayPal funds to grow* I suppose I could place an order through DDE on layaway, but then I'll get nailed with customs fees for sure. (I seem to be safe as long as it's not coming from the US, for whatever reason. Every doll I've purchased direct from the manufacturer overseas has arrived unscathed, but I ALWAYS get nailed when they come from the US!) Hmm.

To those with LittleFees - will a small-bust girl be able to share clothing and whatnot with my pack of LTF? I hope so!

13. Marryth - for sizing, what I've gathered is that Pipos are a bit taller and thinner than LTF, so they do fit and share with just a wee bit of oversize. I think there was a photo comparison linked earlier in the thread?

14. There is a comparison photo in this thread somewhere, but even with the small bust the PO11's are very different in size. They can wear LTF clothes, but they will almost always be big (not by very much, it can look cute). These girls have very curvy bodies, their waist is tiny and the butts are big, the arms are a bit shorter than LTF but not by much I think. All mine share the same shoes but I think PO11 feet are a tiiiny bit bigger than LTF? I don't know about pants since I don't own any :P

Marryth: I hope you get your Noel soon :D And yes, a month sounds amazing, but Pipos really is amazing.. They have quickly become my favorite company for several reasons, and that is one of them :D

15. hehe thanks moogie602 and hane! I really like this girl :whitetruffle

16. hane I'm sorry I didn't see your question. Both my girls have special ordered 14mm eyes, the pupil and iris are a bit smaller than the regular 14mm size, since both mine have the big chest I wanted the eyes to be more mature too.

17. Looks like my tax return was a bit heftier than expected, definitely ordering my Joel this weekend! Can anyone show a Joel with 16mm eyes? I like the doe-eyed look but the 18mm shown on the website seems a bit much!

LadySleepsAlot, thank you for your helpful posts! Thanks to everyone else for sharing pictures, too, these dolls are just beautiful. I've never seen Pipos resin so I'm excited to see how it feels and weighs. I've already got a faceup artist in line and everything, haha. ^^;

18. Lady SleepsAlot - thanks for info :) I ordered for my Dreaming Mari 12mm glass eyes :>
      [​IMG]
      I guess she will be looking fine with them :) I also prefer more mature look, or maybe I should say more human look :)

nanlady - That's great!!! Did you made an order already?? :>

19. Hane, those eyes are gorgeous! I'm a big fan of the light pupil look, you must share a photo of Mari with these eyes in.

I have placed my order! I'll pay tonight or tomorrow with any luck, and then just waiting. I've already ordered bit of clothes and I'm assembling another order to be placed later this week. I've decided to name my girl Sofi.

20. I will post her, don't worry :) The second Dreaming Mari have eyes like that and I'll also will post her here :) Because both of them coming to me for make up and other stuff :> So I'll be spamming them for some time XD Mine will be Deva, my friend will have Sila and they are twins :)

That's Sila's eyes (also 12mm)

[​IMG]