1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipos PO-11 Size Tinies

May 1, 2009

1. Lovely to see how this thread become more alive for long time! :)

Thanks, Katrine and clochette! I don´t own that girl anymore, but will some day get another Mari, I really liked her but that spesific doll wasn´t the right one for me.

Lady SleepsAlot, your Alice (basic Mari) is the loveliest! I will for sure some day get one with the basic Mari face-up!

angeldoll, such a cute pic, it´s sort of funny expression - she seems not so like her bunny hat!

clochette, your girls are awesome, and I love their colouring & clothes.

Marryth
      , just look some pages behind in this thread, I just added there a link to nude comparison pic of different petite size dolls. You can see that loose type of clothing will be fine, but very fitting clothes may make a problem.

2. I haven't had any problem with them fitting into my Yo items or shoes that the rest of my girls wear. I thought I might with Joel, since she has the big bust, but she fits into the outfits just fine.

Once I change her into smaller eyes for a more mature look, I plan to work on some items that will accentuate her more mature figure.

3. I have been trying to resist the Chang Mei 1/6 patterns currently on ebay...they are fantastic...I think they should fit. Does anybody know...I looked at Milly's nude size picture, and all of them looked very similar. Its a lot for a pattern, but not really--just after paying for Marshmallow (and the Charlotte...ooh, I am bad...but they can both wear the same size...)

4. Wow, I disappear for a little while and this thread really takes off! That's great! It's so good to know that these little ones are getting the attention they deserve. Lovely pictures everyone!

Marryth - I have an LTF Ante and and a Noel and their bodies are pretty different, but can both fit in Yo clothes. The Pipos body (the small bust at least) is thinner in most regards than the LTF (except she does have a cute little curvy butt that sticks out :XD: ), but the torso, arms, and legs aren't as thick. Yo tops and dresses are a little loose on my Noel, but not to the point of not fitting. And they are both able to wear the same shoes. Here is a comparison pic I just took.

[​IMG]

Hope that helps!

And here is an old (but more flattering) shot of my Noel :aheartbea

[​IMG]

5. Alison, your girls are cute! I love the peach wig on her, she looks like she woke up from a good dream.

I paid for my Joel today! Now begins the wait. I've been hearing 30 days is the current sort of standard.. has anyone ordered recently? I ordered her blank as a local artist is going to paint her, but I'm not sure how long that will affect the wait time.

6. nanlady - Thanks! Yes, I love her little sleepy face :aheartbea And congrats on the ordering! I got my Noel from DDE & she shipped right away so unfortunately I can't help you out with an answer on that one :( But when does arrive you have to post some pics before you send her off! Who is going to do her faceup?

7. Alison - cats10 of Call Me Gorgeous will be painting her. Hopefully I'll find a decent camera to take blank photos of her, since I've not seen a single blank photo (besides the website of course). Joel seems to be pretty unpopular compared to her sisters, I've been surprised by how little attention the PO11 girls get in general. Tiny little darlings with such sweet faces? How is it possible?

8. nanlady - Oooh cats10 does a great job! And it's so nice that they are local. She's going to be amazing!
      Yeah, when I discovered them I was surprised as well as how hard it was to find pictures of any of them, particularly those other than Mari. I think they are beautiful dolls, but I don't know, it's also kind of nice being one of the few to appreciate something. :) Makes them all the more special.

9. My Noel girl was paid for on 8/16, and she arrived sometime the week of 9/20 (the hub doesn't remember when, and he ordered her). That was with a faceup.

10. moogie602 about the chang mei patterns, I have some of them and honestly I still haven't figured out how to make them fit for any of my girls. I have both yosd, msd and sd patterns from him/her, and none fit. I'm not good at resizing patterns though, so someone might be able to figure it out, but they are too big for my LTF and too big for my PO11. For MSD I only have MNF and they are very slim and small compared to other MSD dolls, so that might be why they won't fit.

11. Ohhhh that's great!!! I ordered with my friend two dreaming Mari without make up, on 15 February but still is "before shipping" notice on site... and tomorrow is my B'Day :P I had hope that they will arrive since then...but no :P

12. Hane, hope they come for your birthday! But you can always celebrate their birthday, and just have another party...

LadySleepsAlot--thanks for the input on sizing...that means I can't just sew before she gets there..I am pretty good at redrafting this stuff, or at doing ratios. The pictures alone are such great eye candy! I do wish there was a pattern I could just do and be sure it would fit when she got home--especially since I gave in and got the O.Charlotte, too...

Allisondanger--thanks so much for the pictures...they help to make her shape more clear (I know I have the measurements, but its not 3d)!

13. moogie602 some barbie stuff might fit actually. I have two stretchy short barbie dresses and they fit pretty decently, a tad tight maybe, and the straps are too long, but it could help you along with making something before they get here :) I'll see if I have a photo, I don't remember, but I know the Charlotte is pictured somewhere in barbie stuff

14. You have got to be kidding--BARBIE sized!!! I guess the inches might be close, based on Barbie's chest, but they sure look different, as do the waist and hip measurements...

You weren't kidding--saw the pic on the 'Crazy Cat..." thread at the antro-animals forum...

Hmm...I have patterns for that...

15. Lol ^^ Like I said it has to be stretch, so the measurements aren't exactly the same, but that gives you an idea at least :) Oh, and I forgot, congratulations to everyone on their orders, I hope your girls come home fast :D

16. Thank you so much for the comparison photos, guys - they help a lot! Now I'm thinking I might go with the large bust, as it doesn't seem to be as large as I feared it might be.

Congrats on all the new orders! I have to say, I'm jealous. ;) Noel is still just a dream for me...but one day!

17. Does anyone have any advice on where to find mohair wigs that fit these girls? I've had poor luck with mohair wigs fitting very poorly before so I've been shy to the idea of getting another one, but I'm thinking I'd like to give it another shot. If anyone has bought one for their PO11 or knows someone who can reliably size it right, please pass it on!

Still waiting on Sofi to arrive, I've got one outfit on the way,I'm placing a big order with my friend tomorrow at Tata for like $100 worth of clothes, and I'm planning outfits I'm going to try and commission someday. She's going to be spoiled rotten, that's for sure! I don't know if it's a blessing or curse that this thread is so quiet.. on one hand I'm not being tempted and taunted with all your photos, but on the other hand I'd love to see much more of these dolls!

18. Yeah I also would like to see more photos of PO11 dolls :>
      Spam as all, all of you who have those cuties !!!!

19. I just ordered Dreaming Mari today. Can't wait to show her off when she arrives!

From the size comparisons I have seen, the PO11 dolls seem to be about similar to a standard YOSD, yes? Anyone with a PO11 recommend wig and clothes companies that are good fits for Mari? Pipos I noticed only sells 16mm and up eyes, so I assume these dolls use 16mm? Hard to believe that my 59cm Supia Rosy takes smaller eyes than a PO11...lol.

Congrats to everyone else who is waiting for a doll...they really are beautiful. I can't wait!

20. Shadowsheart - congratulations on your order! Exciting to hear about more of these darlings coming in. PO11 fit standard YoSD sized items - they are a little bit thinner and have slightly different proportions, but from my understanding there are no issues in using YoSD clothes on them. For clothing, I personally am really digging Tata's store - there is tons of variety, the prices are good, and there are some nice brands in there. I can't report on their service or definitive quality as I haven't ordered yet but they seem reputable. You can also check Etsy (search for "YoSD" or "littlefee", these are popular keywords) for handmade things.