1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Roserin Doll (previously Cozydoll & Pixydoll)

Apr 20, 2011

1. I know your post is old, but if you're still active please! i want to know the Roserin neck circunference. There's a big difference between sd13 and sd17 necks (10cm vs 12cm) so i think it'll be very helpful to know. Thanks~

2. Heya~

[​IMG]

All measurements are approximate!

original Dino sculpt (left)

outer circumference: ~12cm
      outer length: ~4cm
      outer width: ~3.5cm
      inner hole length: ~2.4cm
      inner hole width: ~1.5cm

original Sevy sculpt (right)
      outer circumference: ~12cm
      outer length: ~3.5cm
      outer width: ~3.2cm
      inner hole length: ~2.2cm
      inner hole width: ~1.8cm

Again, both of these particular sculpts were expressly designed for SD13B necks/bodies. I personally use the Dino head on an SD girl body and the Sevy head on an SD13 boy body. I don't own or have access to an SD17 or similar body, so I can't offer any advice on the fit there.

Hope that helps!

3. I've been told their neck circumference is 9,5cm. They also said that you can hybrid with Luts and Telesthesia. Thank you for the reply! Your pictures are very beautiful btw ~

4. Thank you! <3

The blue lines below are the ~12cm outer circumference I measured. You'd want the body to have a neck with a smaller circumference than that (for example, 9.5cm) so that the head would fit over the neck properly and give it room to move/pose. If the neck were thicker, the head would perch on top of it and not fit right. That might be why someone would describe the neck circumference as 9.5cm rather than 12cm -- because that's the measurement you want for the body's neck, not the exact measurement for the opening on the head. I think my earlier post wasn't entirely clear on that part, so I hope this makes a little more sense. *^^*

[​IMG]

Roserindoll sculpts are some of my absolute favorites, so I hope they continue to make beautiful dolls! If anyone has been thinking about making an order for one of their heads, I'd highly recommend it. (Actually, I'd love to get a dreaming Sevy head to go with my open-eyed one...)

5. Does anyone know if Roserin’s normal skin is closer to telesthesia’s normal yellow or pink?

Thank you!

*Edit: I went ahead and ordered the 68cm body in normal yellow, hopefully everything will be perfect~

#65 mekirin, Aug 6, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    6. Got my Vampire Sevy on October, this baby is so gorgeous :kitty1. So sad that they stop producing resin doll line.
      I found out that Roserindoll's normal skin is closer to Spirit Doll's normal. Not 100% match though, but if you don't mind that, hybrid with Spirit Doll won't be a bad choice. Spirit Doll is a little bit pink compare to Roserin.
      Here is my Sevy on Spirit Doll 65cm body. Hope it will help ya~

Imgur
      Imgur

Edit: Somehow I can't insert photos to the post T_T so I will just leave the link to the photos here. Sorry about that T_T.

#66 abs.ccc, Nov 28, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    7. @abs.ccc It's a joy to see your new boy, the match looks pretty good to me too. Do you have a link to the resin doll line discontinue information? I have not heard this and its such a shock.

8. Yeah, I thought I would just have to put my Spirit Doll body in his bag like... forever because his resin color is far different from those boys I have at home :aeyepop:. But luckily, I got Sevy :cool:.
      https://denofangels.com/threads/roserindoll-last-pre-order-sale.807467/
      And this is their post about last August pre-order, they also posted it on their website. To be honest, I'm a little bit confused too. I'm not so sure if I understand this properly, so please let me know if I got it wrong :sweat.

9. @abs.ccc I appreciate the link, such sad news indeed. I suppose we can only hope the artist will decide to try resin again in the future.

10. I recently acquired a Roserin head, I believe it's a Yonho? Still trying to confirm that.
      Resurrecting this thread to see what body recommendations you may have or are using with your heads.
      I'm currently looking at Luts, but I'm worried the 10.5 cm neck girth is too big :-/

11. I vaguely remember Yonho, but not what size body he was recommended to use.
      I had my Mano repainted last year and fell in love with him again. He's on an ancient Bimong Narae body that was modded into a boy, so I guess that's not much help.:sweat
      [​IMG]

12. @St. James sorry for the late reply! Your Mano looks great on that body and while it's an old one, I will still use it as a proportion info for my research; Much appreciate it!