1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosetta-doll Discussion

Mar 17, 2012

1. Thanks to @mustbemissa for PMing me about the pre-order period for Agave!

I have just sent my pre-order email to Rosetta Doll. I'm so excited!
      I was just about to give up looking for this doll because very few people were selling it second hand.

2. I know! She's such a treasure. I brought home a Zio last year, but fingers crossed they continue to re-release sculpts. Maybe we'll even get some new ones!

#102 mustbemissa, Jan 23, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    3. Thanks so much for posting about this! I love the Wayne I have and I've always wanted Zio and Agave. Super excited!

4. I got a reply really quickly from Rosetta Doll about my pre-order and got my payment in! I'm absolutely elated. :dance
      Now all I gotta do is patiently sit through the two month preparation period.

5. I got my shipping notice!! <3

6. can anyone tell me what's the website of rosetalldoll now? and how can we order the dolls? the website and blog I found had all been closed TAT

7. I didn't actually get a shipping notice, but my head arrived today! :D
      Thank goodness I had it delivered to my office. I don't know what I would do if my package got lost or stolen. :sweat

[​IMG]

The resin smell was quite strong (it also smelt like baby powder too?). Regardless, I'm extremely glad with this purchase!

Once I get a face-up on this girlie I'll be sure to post pictures when I can. :blush

8. My Agave is still out for a face-up, sadly! Though she should be beautiful when she arrives.

Has anyone seen Rosetta's new sculpts? There's also a YoSD version of Agave which is super cute. I wonder when they'll be released.

9. [​IMG]

My Agave is finally home from getting a face-up! :D She needs a proper wig; everything I have is too small, unfortunately.

10. Hi!
      Is anyone planning to order their new head CheonSo? I am considering to buy he looks very cute, and based on pics from the company, it's great match for Switch bodies

11. Switch is an awesome match! I bought their girl body for my Agave and it just came in:

[​IMG]

12. Hi guys! I just saw on Instagram that they'll release an SD17-sized boy sometime soon. Anyone know how you order from them?

13. Through their blog you can find pre-order information and they take orders by email.

14. Thank you! I ended up deciding not to get him because I couldn't find a matching body that is relatively attainable ;_; maybe next time

15. Did you buy him? :love

16. Hey guys! Here are some reference photos for Agave (2020) on the Switch Hummingdolly 57cm girl body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. Rosetta Doll is releasing a new head called Theo. I'm really tempted.

18. I remember seeing the Zio sculpt before, is it a discontinued sculpt? I searched all the blog and there are no photos of it. Agave is so cute, I also like the mini doll, she looks like a mini volks lieselotte :love oh man, so many cute sculpts and so little money and space >__<