1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sartoria J Design Group - Part 3

Jun 26, 2023

1. New outfit and new wig on SD Eleanor

[​IMG]

@Wittyilynamed I think I have some SJ clothes that i planned to use for my EID Dexter. Let me play with them and see what fits, will post as soon as I have an answer. It never occurred to me that the SJ clothes wouldn't fit and if they don't...it's sewing time. I got some great jeans off Ebay for Dexter a couple of years ago. Of course they quit making them. Posting something for you soon.

---------- Added notes -----------

Sartoria J Woman Measurements
      Height : 63cm
      Head Girth : 20.3cm
      Neck Girth : 9.3cm
      Bust Size : Bell (large) 28.7cm / Dew (small) 26.8cm
      Waist: 18.8cm
      Shoulder width : 12.8cm
      Arm Length : 19cm
      Arm Girth : 8.6cm
      Wrist Girth : 4.8cm
      Hip Girth : 33.6cm
      Thigh Girth : 17.7cm
      Waist to Toe Length : 41.5cm
      Ankle Girth : 6cm
      Foot Length : 7.5cm
      Weight : 1.7kg / 3.75lbs

Bust Options
      [​IMG]

Skin Tones
      [​IMG]

New Skin type & colors (November 21 2019 +)
      Dewy SkinGALLERY - SartoriaJ

Body Posing
      NEW FEMALE BODY_POSE 1GALLERY - SartoriaJ
      NEW FEMALE BODY_POSE 2GALLERY - SartoriaJ

Layaway Information
      How To Start Installment Payments (Layaway)LAYAWAY - SartoriaJ

Previous discussion threads:

2. Thank you!!! Im glad about that because in ordered Adrian in that colour and by looking at yours, I can see now he will look good and not too white ! :)

3. Thank you thank you! Most of their measurements (EID model body comparied to 71 Satoriaj) are an almost exact match but their hips differ by a few cm, so it has me leery about purchasing pants.

Also your eleanor looks gorgeous, love the pink wig <3

4. Hey guys! Can anyone tell me who added the notes on my post of Eleanor in new wig and outfit? I did not do it. Can anyone alter a post? (It’s the grey sequin wool and pink wig three posts up.) I only did the photo and the comment to @Wittyilynamed .

5. When a discussion thread gets very long with many pages, the mods create a new one by choosing a recent post (usually with a photo in it) and making that the first post in a new thread. They sometimes add some basic info about the topic so that it's easy to find!

6. @Wittyilynamed Ok, just for you: Here is Iplehouse EID Dexter in pants and shirt by Sartoriaj. Boots by Iplehouse. I made a reel on Instagram, just look for Frillseeker007. SJ legs are a bit longer, but not enough to ruin the line of the trousers. This pair is a fave because the denim is stretchy. They feature a split, leather trimmed knee and sexy chains at his hip.

OMG, Is he gorgeous or what? I think I may have to post a new thread in Galleries! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#6 Frillseeker, Jun 30, 2023
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2023
    7. I was wondering why I didn't have any notifications and then the other thread was locked! It all makes sense now.

@Frillseeker Yay for Eleanor! She is one of my favorites from SJ. She looks great :D And your Dexter isn't bad either, lol!

And guys, SJ posted info about their summer sale and they're releasing Silvia as a standard doll!!! Finally! It'll be back in the waiting room for me for sure.

8. Who told them to release Claire as a ⅓rd doll? I need mon e

9. THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is so helpful, I'll finally bite the bullet and order some stuff from Sartoriaj haha.

10. My Melissa arrived. I have to say whoever is doing SJ faceups are doing a wonderful job.

[​IMG]Melissa by luluna33, on Flickr

11. I'm seeing a lot of Melissa's drop, she's so gorgeous! Congrats @luluna

12. @luluna She is lovely! She has a very expressive face. And her styling goes very well with the background :)

13. @Wittyilynamed - Thanks! I've only scene one other owner photo of Melissa so far. I need to get on the ball!

@Ashemanu - Thanks so much! I still may fiddle with her eyes and I did try another wig on her I like better...

Here's what it looks like...:XD:

[​IMG]Melissa by luluna33, on Flickr

I have to say again...SJ faceup artists is doing stellar work! :abow:

14. I really like this new wig on your Melissa @luluna !!
      Most excellent choice! She certainly is a gorgeous gal, and
      agree that SJ’s painters are doing amazing work!! Her
      sweater is lovely too. Big congrats!!

15. @Robyn_in_WA - Thank you! :) And thanks about the sweater! I've been experimenting.:XD:

While I'm here...Here's my Juliet who also has a wonderful faceup.

[​IMG]Arran by luluna33, on Flickr

16. Your Juliet is also gorgeous @luluna !! Both these sculpts are
      beautiful and so wonderfully painted too!! I don’t know which of
      these lovely ladies I’d like more!
      Congrats on making the *lovely* sweater too! Great style and color!!

17. I just got the email from Sartoria with their new limited skintone!
      [​IMG]

I hounded them for years to make a brown that's not yellow or orange, and now I already had accepted they'll never deliver it after being ignored/dismissed and went on to plan other dolls...:XD:
      Grah!

18. Oo love it, definitely has more red undertones than yellow.

19. If only i could get fox girl sarah in that color. oh well. I didnt care for the 5th season sculpts...or last years elves.

20. I want those fox ears so bad too :sigh