1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Zenith Girls Discussion

Nov 3, 2010

1. I just took photos of my Paratiisi today:
      [​IMG]

But I can't help much with clothing, as I've barely bought anything for my girls. I know that tops tailored for the newer SG female body fit (old ones are too big), but Zenith's have insane hips and thighs so pants probably won't fit unless they're really loose. Shoe options are basically... large SD13 boy shoes, some Dollmore model doll female shoes and Souldoll with their tiny selection. ^^; I feel like every single doll Souldoll makes, has odd-sized feet.

2. Wow. I've just ordered a Souldoll Zenith Abigail and now I'm reading the news of Souldoll that some dolls will be discontinued from 30 sept., including my Abigail.
      Update - ::SOULDOLL:: Discontinued dolls&New ordering system
      This was close :sweat

But hey! I will get a Zenith girl and she will be my first SD ever! I'm super exited ^-^

3. To be honest I sort of saw this coming, I always thought that Souldoll produces a lot of new facesculpts so often to the point it's not sustainable. And they have these mass discontinuations before. I'm having a second look at some of the heads but don't feel a pull at the moment. Hope everyone gets what they want.

4. I just ordered a zenith Vasilla head because she's about to be discontinued but I just realised that I will probably have enough money to buy her body this month as well. Should have just ordered the whole doll and got the summer event free shipping discount rather than paying for shipping on her head. Oh well. At least I'll receive 2 packages in the mail!

5. Doll nudity :XD:

I forgot to post my Souldoll Sharon in here after she got her Supia body, so I plopped her on it and took a quick photo. The proportions are really nice imo. The neck is a little big for the head, but nothing that isn't manageable. This is Supia's new Light Tan in natural light - I had to edit Souldoll's Sandy Brown to match, as it's much more pale/ashy than Supia's warm tones. I'll try and fix that with a faceup and maybe later dye her :) If anyone is interested in any more pictures of this hybrid, I can get some in December!

[​IMG]

6. Does anyone have any other successful hybrids they've made with Zenith girl heads? :)

7. Hi, I adore the zenith girl hands. Can anyone tell me the size of them please? What wrist dimension will they fit and also the length of the hand. Wondering if they may fit a Supia. Thanks!

8. Hello~
      Here is my Fannie in sandy )
      Faceup, eyes and jewerly mine/

[​IMG]

9. I was wondering if anyone has tried a Resinsoul body with a Zenith girl head before? I have had my discontinued Isabel Vampire head without a body for a while and she needs one in WS......

10. Curious if you ever found an answer to this @derilan85 ?

11. No, unfortunately, hoping I will have enough funds to get the body for my head, don't want to pay a lot for a body this time....

12. Fingers crossed for you!

I only have a Soom Super Gem body to try it on but don’t think that helps :/ And I think Zenith heads are known to be too small for Super Gems.

13. I've got an Agnetha head on a Bobobie 60 body and she looks just fine.

14. Oh that’s great news! I’d love to see her by the way. I just sent my Agnetha for a fresh faceup and was hunting around for more pictures :D

15. Quick pic of my newest girl Aspa, would love to see more girls in here:aheartbea
      Happy Halloween:spider:[​IMG]

16. she is fantastic, @Lynessa ! :love Souldoll really went all-out with the jewellery there!

17. @SolInvictus thank you! She definitely is heavy on the sparklies! Souldoll has been churning out alot of dolls that are hard to resist…:XD:

18. Good news (new discovery for me anyway lol) regarding shoes for the flat feet on these girls! I discovered Volks SD size girl boots fit very well! Not sure if any Volks will fit the high heel feet yet.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#658 Lynessa, Nov 15, 2021
      Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    19. Omg you got Aspa :love:love:love. I was so so tempted by her when she was released. And wow she's such a stunner. She looks amazing. That outfit is so beautiful too.

I imagine this is dark sandy brown resin right? How is the color? I know brown resins are notoriously bad to photograph so would you say the color in your picture us accurate?

20. Thanks! I would say the skin tone looks more accurate than Souldoll’s pictures, she has a much warmer tone than the sales page shows.
      Here is a comparison of the skin tone between my tan Karin and dark sandy brown Aspa (probably not a fair comparison since Karin is almost 10 years old but still interesting), very similar in tone but Karin is slightly darker (and her color still looks amazing!):
      [​IMG]