1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tiny Centaur thread

Dec 1, 2014

1. pretty girl!

2. Omg Bumping this thread in hopes of seeing more tiny centaurs - Adore all these pictures, it's really making me want to return my Domadoll to her original Centaur body - she was one of my very first BJDs and remains one of my absolute favorite dolls either as a human or centaur. <3

3. sorry haven't been here for a while now ^^
      i took new photos of my boy and will share them this week i think ^^

Clochette: your little ones are really cute =3

4. An old photo of my little Ula~ I'm going to retake this photo shoot again now that I have an awesome camera :kitty2

[​IMG]

5. @clochette Ugh those are so cute!! I can't wait to get mine all paid off. Yours are adorable!!
      @Magical Rin I love the outfit!! Was that from the original release?

[​IMG]Luts tiny delf centaur by lori jackson, on Flickr
      I kinda hope that Luts will make a tiny goat centaur with a grey/white/black option so that I have a reason to buy another one of these cuties!!

6. Thanks, and it was. It's really pretty and detailed~

I'd love another little centaur so I'll be happy if Luts keep randomly re-releasing their little centaurs >w<

7. Thanks, I'm really happy with the HD centaurs :D

Here's my zebrataur girl, Zahara. We're trying out a different wig to see if we can find her look.
      [​IMG]
      Zahara
      by clochette62, on Flickr

8. Wow, how did you manage to hybrid them? That's gorgeous :)

9. @Donna80 Oh, it was really easy, I just restrung the pukifee onto the tiny delf centaur body. I sanded the inside of the centaur body slightly so that the pukifee pelvis would fit better, else there is a gap on the right side. I heard someone else boiled the centaur part so that it would fit better to the upper part :)

10. Bumping this thread!
      Anyone have Resinsoul centaur spam? I dont have YOSD dolls, would love to see comparisons of them with Tiny centaurs or MSD sized ones:)
      Here are my little ones, Arden (Tinydelf Kai centaur from Luts) and Zoelle(Lati Yellow Sunny on a centaur body from Latidoll's Mount Olympus limited collection)
      [​IMG]Arden and Zoelle&#x27;s custom outfits by Sunrei LaChance, on Flickr

11. The ResinSoul centaurs have a thread here with spam in it :3

I have a RS Winter, but no others to compare him to. I'd love to see one next to those HD centaurs, they look so sweet!

12. Hi @redsixwing :)
      I saw that one actually, they all look Amazing though I wanted comparison pictures with other centaurs and I thought this may be the thread for it:) Plus I missed seeing tinydelf centaurs, and other centaur tinies in general:) Everybody is swooning over Fairyland's MSD centaur doll lately and I don't blame them! Lucywen is so elegant~ Let's not forget the little guys and girls too!
      I didnt think Resinsoul could make transparent bodies for their centaurs, the owner pics really surprised me on that!

13. @Sunrei sorry for the confusion, then! ^^; I'll lurk in here and hope someone with more than one centaur comes to show their beauties off.

The transparent resin is really cool. :D I saw one elsewhere that had been made in transparent blue, and blushed to look like starry night all over!
      Have you seen anyone doing neat things with transparent parts on other tinies? I'm kind of taken with the clear horns on some of those...

14. @redsixwings Ah, dont apologise, actually I should thank you for being helpful:) I appreciate it^^
      That idea of starry night centaur sounds really interesting! I've seen somethings likes wings in transparent resin blushed but I dont often see the bodies being transparent.

15. Aw, I love her pose, especially her handsXD She's doing a high kick and looking ladylike to boot!

16. I'm hoping it will work out :) I bought one yesterday and I really want her to be a girl. I think it will be ok. I've done it before. She will just have a different face-up.