1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Villitunes -- Mizuki Cyclops, Mimi-chu, Bunnycorn, Etc.

Nov 3, 2016

1. That's great you had a try-on party!

I suspected that clothes would be difficult to find. Tinies tend to be hard to fit because they are so small and differences can really be a big deal... I mean--that can happen with larger dolls, too, but the shapes of tinies also tend to vary a lot... so they are hard to fit over-all.

2. It's so true! She doesn't FEEL as small as she is, but trying on all those clothes really put into perspective how short her little legs are. At least Villitunes sells clothes for them! Maybe now that they're getting more popular other sewists will start too.

Just for fun, here's a pic of her in the new headband I picked up for her at Sakura-Con :D
      [​IMG]

3. So adorable! I love the unicorn dress! :aheartbea

4. Yeah, that's what I was guessing, too. Was just hoping someone may have known a definite wig size :) Thank you, though! I ended up buying a 7-8 wig, so hopefully it fits well!!:love

PS--Your Mizuki is too adorable!!! I love the yellow resin!

5. Thank you so much! She cheers me up whenever I look at her :aheartbea

I saw someone posting their Lamoon on FB and asked what size wig she takes. They confirmed it's a 7-8 wig but said they use a silicone cap to help keep it on. So that's really good to know!

6. Mizuki is precious! I want her but then I feel she would need a matching Odysseus, which I don't think I'll be able to find a kawaii, pastel colored version of. Maybe if Villi re releases Gloriana that would work - "Ody and the Baby Cyclops" part 4 of the epic cycle.

Mimichu has such chubby cheeks. Too bad they're bad of resin.

7. [​IMG]

Sorry for the double post!
      Villitunes uploaded a photo on their IG with Lamoon's and Mimichu's body measurements. Villi only showed Lamoon's head though.

8. I bought a grey Mizuki second-hand a while ago, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! :lol: Here they are with their original owner's faceup (they're now waiting for a new faceup!) and hair helping me knit a blanket:

[​IMG]

Now that the preorders for Mizuki and Loppi-Moon are coming up next week, I'm really, really torn...my Mizuki needs some friends, but I'm not sure who! I loooove the new green tea color on Villitune's site, but was originally thinking of getting a yellow or pink color. :doh

9. Ooooh! Is that grey? Looks amazing!

Agh--I'm trying not to get my Mizuki any friends--but it's SO tempting. I love all the colors!!! :sweat

10. up, my Mizuki is grey! Villitunes' grey is rather cool toned, so it can easily look more blue or green.

Loppi-Moon is coming out this time, too - that would be the perfect friend for any cyclops. :love

11. Anyone else get in on the new pre-order? I admit I caved and got a blumt Loppi-Moon... Sunny Beeps needs a friend after all :lol:

I just can't resist her dolls! I love them all so much! :aheartbea

12. Created the VilliTunes wiki page. Please review to see if I made a mistake <3

13. Aw...Cyclops Loppi-Moon are so adorable. I'm a little sad about missing the preorders but atleast it'll give me a chance to save up and see owner pictures before commiting to my own someday.

14. Thank you for making a wiki page! I just love when people add info to the wiki, since it's so important, but often ignored...

15. Thank you :) It makes me sad the Wikia isn't updated more often. It does have a bit of a learning curve.... Have you Mods thought having some sort of "reward" to get people to edit it? Maybe something like an "Editor Rank" displayed on Users' profiles or under their tags?

16. Hey i'm jumping back in on this thread after a while, sorry :sweat
      I'm really happy to see so mani Mizuki owners though *°*
      I was actually curious if anyone had tried specifically some Pukifee or maybe middie Blythe clothes on their Mizuki maybe? And the other one about how to pose her cause i've been struggling with it so bad to the point she can't even sit without falling on her face and i almost gave up on her standing, so I was curious if anyone had similar issues?

17. I haven't tried any other clothes on my Mizuki.

Yeah... with that big head, she's not going to be easy to pose standing up!

I was able to stand mine up right out of the box (here's box opening photo), BUT I will usually just prop her up against something because I'm lazy about trying to pose dolls!
      [​IMG]

18. @BubbleDae she is very top heavy so I usually let her lean on stuff. But other than that I find her to be a really good poser, especially considering she's single jointed. As far as standing goes, make sure the ball joints in her thighs are aligned right, I find that makes a huge difference. Even so - she's got that big head so I don't expect her to stand unaided for long periods of time :lol:

As far as clothes go I can confirm that regular blythe clothes are too small so I would imagine middie blythe would be even less workable? I haven't tried Pukifee though. Maybe very stretchy tops?

19. I'm planning on pre-ordering a Mizuki tomorrow, but I'm so torn about the faceup! Villi's are so cute, but I also like the idea of a shimmery custom faceup. I know so much is down to personal preference, but I'm brand new to the hobby and having trouble making a decision! D:

20. If it helps, the faceup you get will look just like the ones in Villi's pics (aside from the normal minor variations you'd expect). Possibly you could ask her to just add some extra sparkle to it? If you aren't too picky she might not mind.