Villi Tunes Doll
Villi Tunes (also styled as VilliTunes without a space) is a brand of dolls created by Russian doll maker Vialeta Kameneva, more commonly known by the pseudonym Villi. Villi Tunes dolls are known for being bright, colorful, and unique. Villi began making her own dolls out of clay in 2011, and later had them cast in plastic. In 2014, Villi Tunes released her dolls in resin on JPopDolls. Villi Tunes now releases resin dolls on her own website, along with wigs, eyes, and clothing for Villi Tunes dolls made by Villi.
Villi Tunes dolls are cast in polyurethane resin.
The original resin dolls released on JPopDolls came in fair (white), or caramel tan (brown) resin. The new dolls released on VilliTunes.com come in a variety of resin colors, including BLUMNT (blue-mint, a teal), Purple, Sweet Blueberries (royal blue), and Light Lemon Yellow. The resin colors available depend on the doll, and the release (i.e; Mimi-Chu was available in Purple-Pink during the 2018 February pre-order).
Villi Tunes shares her unreleased dolls on her Instagram.
- Gloriana - Villi stated in her Instagram story that Gloriana will not be re-relased
- Vivi Bunny - only pre-order was in 2014
- Chocote Mouse - last pre-order was in 2017
- Sohki - 13 cm. Was released in Fair Skin Tone in 2014
- Marie - 13 cm. Was released in Fair Skin Tone in 2014
- Vincent - Was released in Fair Skin Tone in 2014
- Ivettet- 25 cm. Was released in Caramel Tan in 2015
- Lorentayn - 25 cm. Was released in Caramel Tan in 2015
On Site Links
Off Site Links
VilliTunes.com Official Website
Instagram Official Instagram
Facebook Official Facebook Page
Flickr Official Flickr