1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Visuadoll or V doll

Dec 16, 2010

1. Yes the (new) Visuadoll Takeshi Oda uses the Obitsu 65cm male body. The old Takeshi Oda used the 55cm body. The only differences between the Obitsu and Visuadoll versions are the head sculpt and that wacky head to neck connection I've mentioned.
      http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8483

2. I left him in the silver wig for now and makeshift outfit, and he is still nameless. He will have an identity eventually. xD

[​IMG]

3. I bought one while I was in Japan.
      Here is a photo of her in my FB. Chrissy Coffeeholic

4. i'd love a Visuadoll Takeshi or ryou head but i think the official website is down.

5. oho. I don't need a body and am currently paying one off.
      Thank you so much for looking though
      Dang it. It's hard finding semi realistic sculpts. AP noggins are too small for my 60cm boy and folks keep suggesting to me dolfie anime sculpts or sqlab. ack

Would you happen to know any little known vinyl heads?

6. With a limited number of BJD manufacturers working in vinyl there just aren't many heads to be had. And if you're looking for male heads the number drops significantly along with their availability.

These are all of the realistic vinyl male sculpts that I know of.
      The first was the Seedring male. He was produced in very limited quantities about 10 years ago. He was also the prototype for the Obitsu 55cm body.
      Availability: very rare to impossible to find.
      廃工の少年:sr76SE/original/SEEDRING
      Here's my Seedring, Kaji: 324: Chemical Warfare

Then there are the three Visuadoll males.
      [​IMG]
      Originally all three came on Obitsu 55cm bodies, but a later version of Takeshi came with an Obitsu 65cm.
      Availability: rare, but they do occasionally turn up on YJA and Mandarake.

The stock Obitsu 65cm head is available from Obitsu. You'll need a proxy to purchase from them if you are outside of Japan. Sale price is 1620yen.
      【65HD-M01W-E】65cm男性ヘッド ホワイティ OBITSU SHOP

The last realistic male vinyl heads are those made by Granado, who recently threw their hat in the vinyl ring with their Vindolls. Granado currently has two vinyl males, Udell and the soon to be released Michael.
      Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Vindoll Udell Overview
      VINDOLL Michael
      Availability: both currently available (with body only).

Most of these heads are not currently or ever have been sold separately. I think Granado sold a few Udell heads a while ago but it currently doesn't look they are for sale separately now. With the price of a vinyl head going for about $20 to $45 dollars, there's just not much profit in selling heads alone.

Here's a picture showing 3 of the vinyl males with an Angel Philia for size comparison.
      Left to right: Obitsu stock 65cm male, Angel Philia 48cm (in heels), Granado Udell, Seedring male.
      [​IMG]

7. Thank you for sharing. Very informative. I'e been on the hunt to replace the base junkyspot 60cm head that will be coming with my doll so that's really helpful.
      I considered hanzel or a resin head as well but for now I'll try to wipe and mod what I have.
      Some loon rooted the hair as well. It's been a nightmare to clean

8. Could i trouble one of you who has a 65cm Visuadoll guy to post a photo with his hands up somewhere near his face? Or the default 65cm Obitsu head. Either way the hands look surprisingly petite to me (especially compared to, say, the Vindoll’s big meaty claws >,>) and I’m curious about the proportions between head and hand.

9. I had breifly a Takeshi Oda an one of things I really diliked about him was his hands which were comaprable to my SD10 hands in size, very small.

10. Takeshi Oda V2 (V1 was on the 55cm body) uses the Obitsu 65cm male body, except for the head and neck connector.
      Obitsu 65cm male - Google Search
      His hands are probably a bit on the small side, however there is a fairly easy tutorial for attaching resin hands to Obitsu bodies. So you could replace his hands with some you like better.
      Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Resin Elfdoll Hands on a 60cm Obitsu Old Style Boy
      The body in the tutorial is a 55/60cm so you will have to do some adapting for the longer 65cm body's arm.

Since Visuadolls use various Obitsu bodies they can be discussed in the General Obitsu topic, which is a bit more active than this one.
      Obitsu General Discussion - Part Three (60cm, 55cm, 50cm and 47cm)

11. So the dolls are vinyl only?

Tags: