1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which bjd can wear Blythe clothes?

Jul 3, 2008

1. Wow, this information is very helpful

2. Atelier momoni pitusa sized girls can wear some Blythe clothing. Their legs are longer so some skirts are very short and some dresses look like shirts.

3. imda 2.6 can wear Blythe dresses too, and some loose jackets or shirts!
      Not pants tho, imdas got thick cutie legs haha

4. My Emily by Ana Salvador fits Blythe clothes :)
      Also Irrealdoll Annic and Enoki fit in Blythe size

5. Nefer Kane's Circus Kane Onion fits most Blythe clothes perfectly -- and (this was a huge surprise to me) Nefer's piglet Grook is just fine in Blythe clothes that are loose from the waist down. Both Onion and Grook can wear the larger/clunkier Blythe shoes, too.

6. Limhwa/Eosdoll 27 cm (To You Mari, Yume, Sara) can wear Blythe clothes (their legs are longer, though), also Depths Dolls Rose can wear some Blythe clothes, some wide dresses preferably because her hips are really wide and has long legs, so a Blythe dress can end up as top / mini dress for Rose.

7. Former Blythe collector. Blythe can wear the Lati yellow clothes so presumably it works both ways (height is the only issue). Pullip, Azone and most momoko clothes will also fit blythe as will vintage skipper (barbie's sister the vintage version not new ones) Jenny and Licca doll clothes by the same brand as Blythe (but these aren't that nice and can stain easily) If you have a BJD that fits Blythe clothes these are all options that will also fit. Skipper is especially fun for bulk buying cheap modern clothes and you might even have some in your doll collection or attic already. For Blythe's hats and headwear her head is the same size as the american girl doll (they can share hats and wigs) so hair accessories, hats and other head items in sets will fit MSD dolls rather than the tinies and can be a great way to find MSD sized hats in a wider range of styles. If you get an outfit set you can split the head accessory and the clothes between a 1/6th and an MSD

#68 becky97, Sep 8, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    8. Does anyone know if 5star dolls miss s fits blythe clothes?

9. Lillycat Chibbi Lana can wear Blythe clothes too.

[​IMG]

Well at least tops and dresses, pants won’t fit.

10. This thread Does anyone own a 5stardoll Miss S? says she can fit in the monster high clothing and has images of her in it.But another owner says she can't but can wear some barbie clothes. her feet seem close to blythe as she can wear Lati yellow shoes which blythe can often wear. I'd say the plastic blythe shoes wouldn't work but leather and fabric might work especially boots and enclosed shoes - azone, lati yellow, momoko and blythe wear the same shoes and could be worth trying. Avoid sandals, heels & plastic and try fully enclosed designs with laces, zips or buttons (lace up boots will allow a few mm of adjustment and you can stuff the toe or use thick socks if they are too big, making them a good style to test sizes.

11. I use to change Blythe clothe try on Lati yellow. I think it was ok.

12. This might have been mentioned already but Hujoo 27cm/USD dolls fit blythe clothing. I have a (off topic) Hujoo Rose and she wears blythe stuff a lot. She is a bit wider so I sometimes have to move the velcro on skirts a bit and I guess pants wouldn't work, but dresses and blouses are usually a perfect fit.
      Hujoo does make some resin dolls, you could look into those?

13. ClockWorkFaery's Moriko is Blythe sized and the clothes fit her fairly well! She even has a similar head shape so hats may work too ^-^

14. I also found the more slender Doll Chateau tinies such as the now discontinued Zora can wear short or stretchy sleeved Blythe dresses and tops if that helps.

15. Can anyone confirm that IMda 2.2 fits Blythe clothes? She's very similar to Irrealdoll Enoki, so I'm pretty sure it should work...?

#76 Flittermice, Jun 24, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    16. Kreamdoll makes several dolls that can wear Blythe clothes... their animal-headed girls (Moca, Pino, and Ru) and their human girls Mary, Ann, and Carol. Not sure if they're on-topic for DOA, but they're all resin.

17. Merry Doll Round Pygmy line can wear Blythe clothes. I’ve been making Blythe patterns for them and they fit fine

18. I know that Pipos Baha kitties and Realfees can wear Blythe clothes as long as the sleeves are short or shortened for longer sleeved items. I modified this Blythe coat to have shorter sleeves and a smaller hood - it now fits perfectly on them both! Here it is on my Realfee Coco!

[​IMG]

19. bumping this thread! Any newer dolls that are good fit in Blythe clothes?