1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which one of your dolls would you love to come to life?

Jan 6, 2019

1. If I had to pick from my on-topic dolls, then Emie the Cuarto Hecate for sure. Chihuahua sized wolf!! If I can pick from my bjd-adjacent dolls, then my Walloya Morring baby skeleton in his original 18cm size would be the most adorable. Tiny skeleton son.

2. Why do I have to choose just one?!!!!:(:sorry Its a big toss up between Sir Thomas, Orsino and Julian Devorak. Julian would be really really fun but I feel like he would get into waaay more trouble than I can feasibly handle. Sir Thomas is the one who might be difficult if he came to life. He would be really lonely without Edith. Orsino would be a pleasure to have around with no Meredith to drive him crazy. If he has his magic I just hope nothing gets set on fire. He should be skilled enough to avoid that. ;)

3. Come to life?! Chaeri already rules my life enough as it is.

4. loong soul yu lang. He is perfect. Would love to have him by my side in real life

5. If I really have to choose just one I would love to have my Yoru around me ♥

6. I would probably bring my witch boy Izheira to life. he is the doll I feel most connected to. Also, id love to see how he would be in the human world. he has a very interesting personality, and id love to see how that plays out for real. XD

7. I like your username. That's a hard question. I think one of my male dolls, but I can't decide which one. I know which female doll I would bring to life most likely my Gumiho Miro from Peakswoods, but if I had to choose to bring to life a male or a female doll I would choose my male doll. That way he can protect my dogs when I'm not home. I would bring to life one of my really muscular male dolls he would be great at protecting then.

Edit:
      I would want my dolls to be human size, so they can protect, reach stuff in high places, and carry heavy stuff. It seems my post was moved. I can't recall whose username I liked, but i think I was referring to @Wintering_fae name.

#67 Forever We Are Young, Oct 11, 2022
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
    8. The Shadow King. Definitely. He is my most precious OC. Of course, he’d immediately start demanding I give him his Gabriella, too. :XD:

9. This is a hard one because a lot of my dolls are in pairs/will be in pairs so picking just one is tough. The question would be though... would they stay doll sized? :XD: If so, probably Little Loki, my tiny delf based on the Nordic mythos. I just think it would be really interesting.

As for if it was human sized, most likely Kazuhito, my F60 Erda who is a water type Pokémon trainer. He's the only one who doesn't have a pair and would be the least conspicuous if he were to suddenly appear. Plus, he's really nice :)

10. This one was so tough!:sweat I have 50-ish dolls (been happily collecting BJDs for many years now) and each one has their own specific character and style, so they are all unique to me and I’m thoroughly bonded with each one. So I had to think long and hard about this because I truly and absolutely love them all. But if I was going to have actually live with one of them in reality, I think I’d choose my boy Bracken (Picot Prince Makoto.) It has absolutely nothing to do with his rarity, but instead his character. Bracken is a nurturing soul with a forest-ey hippie vibe. He would help me wrangle the rest of the crew and completely understand my personal bohemian aesthetic.:lol:

11. My SD Victorique de Blois probably. She's my most precious doll, I'd like to think she'd make a nice friend as well.

12. Hm, I'm not sure if I'd want any of my dolls to come to life. I think they'd all be mad at me for leaving them on shelves all day. :sweat

13. None of them lol. I am the cruel author of their miserable lives. Except Frisk and Chara, but they're currently headless and that's a different kind of horror!!