1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Doll Discussion

Jul 6, 2012

1. I finally got her! and SHE'S GORGEOUS <3 will post some pictures (it's a B type body).

2. Anybody have the type c body? Would love to see pics of it and thoughts on it~

3. Did you ever find out? I have one on order but it’s not here yet.

4. Nope! by chance have you received it yet? I did make a thread in the photo reference tab!
      !

#244 LapisShufflin, Mar 24, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    5. Not yet. Expecting it in April.

6. Ah that's so soon! I'm excited for you~

7. It arrived today and it’s adorable!

8. Omg!! Congrats!!!:XD:

Let me know on your thoughts on the body, please!!

9. Hopefully someone can help me with this, how do I contact Xagadoll? Their English site seems to be defunct...

10. Maybe try contacting them trough their social media like weibo or instagram account? Though I'm honestly not sure if contacting companies is the "norm" of weibo and instagram:/ besides I'm not sure if they have English speaking staff available there....Maybe contacting them trough one of their official dealers is an option too?
      Sorry that I'm not much help but I hope you figure it out:)

11. Do Xaga make dolls in tan? And if yes, what does their tan look like?
      I've checked Acbjd, only normal or white is available there.

12. Hi!!! I'm joining the threat. I don't have a Xagadoll yet but I'm seriously considering to buy one. Probably through acbjd? Not sure yet. I didn't find European dealers for them. I'd love to hear all about your dolls. How do they pose, did you guys get face ups from the company and how were those? :) Sorry for the ultimately random message. XD

13. Welcome @Qianna! I don’t have any Xaga with factory faceup but my friend has one. Which sculpt are you looking at?

14. Thank you! I was looking at Elsie. So pretty. :)

15. Hi!
      I need a little help from you xaga dolls owners. As far as I know, Red Obsidian boys have two different body types.
      Cyrus and
      Ken are muscular and more mature and Syivia-1 is more of a teenager. Can anyone compare these two, please?

16. I ordered a Yilia, I'm so excited! Wait is supposed to be 5 months though so I suppose I should chill. Or more likely, buy her a bunch of stuff while I'm waiting. :lol:

Red Obsidian are tinies, right? This is the thread for the big dolls (Silvery Obsidian and Purple Black Obsidian), I'm afraid. I don't think Xaga tinies have their own thread, but there does seem to be a fairly active thread specifically for mature tinies, here: https://denofangels.com/threads/mature-1-6-dolls-part-3.819428/ ~ you might also search the previous threads, as that one is fairly new. Good luck! :)

17. Hey :)
      I'm in love with Xaga Doll Elsiee :D Can you say something about the company ? Quality, Shipping Time...
      Because I don’t find a review thread.

18. Okay very late here, but since no one else has replied: I was told by the dealer that my wait time would be about 5 months for a blank doll, but it might take longer if you add a faceup. I recently saw someone say they waited almost a year for a fullset doll. :eek:

I've never owned a doll from this company before, but I can tell you that they are a well-established company that has been around for many years, and I am confident that I will receive a doll of good quality. Eventually. :lol:

They seem more popular in China than they are in the west, from what I can tell. I mostly found pics of them on Instagram and Weibo, though Flickr has some too.

19. So excited. My xaga doll zoe just was shipped. Wasn't expecting him so soon. I just ordeeed him last month, and the dealer had said 5 month.

20. Congratulations @kc-darkfairy! Early shipping doesn't happen very often, especially these days. I'd love to see pics when you get him.