1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Mini Dolls

Feb 5, 2015

1. Your May is so adorable! :love

2. I already ordered her last week and ended up choosing ver. 1 as well. :)
      Thank you for sharing your opinion, now I'm even more excited about her!

3. They are both gorgeous! And great work on their faceups! :D

I can't wait to get my hands on my own May girl. It's been two weeks since I've made the order but feels like forever.

Can I ask you how tall is the girl? They say 42cm but from some owner photos I've seen I'm guessing a bit taller...?

4. @Sonik : Thank you so much dear :hug:
      You make me remember my first order this May too, suffer every day waiting for her lol :XD:

Wow 42 cm ? But I remember she nearly 44cm tall ! :aeyepop: And the boy is nealy 47cm. They both taller than normal msd (like minifee and littlemonica) :3nodding:

5. I will survive! :) I just hope it won't take more than four months.

I thought they looked taller. This is good news because the dolls I currently have are also taller than standard MSDs/

Thank you so much and I'll be looking forward to more beautiful photos from you. <3

6. Your May twins are awesome! I have had a May on my wish list for a long time. I really need to order one!

7. My May is finally in her final stages of face up and mod work :) After the weather permits my chosen artist to apply the last few layers of sealant, she'll be returning home to me~

Those twins are super cute, by the way!

8. Your twins are breathtakingly beautiful! They make me want my boy sooner haha I was thinking of doing twins in the beginning (because I really liked girl may too) but decided to just go for the boy. But, wow seriously you've done a amazing job with them :)

9. Sonik aww then your May will fit in your family perfectly !! :cheer Cant wait to see yours when her home
      And thank you for your kind words :hug:

nancy_schroeder_ca oh yassss more May !! :love
      There is so rare May or xaga 1/4 out there, when I buy it there not much information about the sculpt so I really suffer lol :XD:
      Thank you and hope to see your May soonnnn

wherethelilacsbloom Thank you !!
      What you order to mod her ? :aeyepop: I really curious about how she turn out, can't wait to see her with her finish faceup and fully clothes :nosebleed

TheSecretRoman Thank you, you make me feel so happy :frownyblush::frownyblush:
      Yasss another twins !! And if for me to say, I must say that the girl body of xaga is muchhhh better than boy body. So it really worth for you to go for a girl too :wiggle:wiggle
      Good luck and hope you can bought the boy soon.

10. @yumenokaori - I wanted her eyes to be a bit bigger, so I asked the artist to make them bigger, but to keep the same shape :3 So she should still look like May, just with bigger eyes ^_^ I'm really excited to get her back soon!

11. wherethelilacsbloom oh talking about that !
      True is when May come home to me, I really surprise because her eyes look smaller then I though !
      I event have to find eyes with small iris to fit her :aeyepop:
      But well luckily I have some fetish with small eyes so they are perfect for me.

Can't wait to see May with bigger eyes :D I think she will look adoreble and amazing ^^

12. My May finally received the clothes I ordered for him in June! Yay! I hope to share an updated photo of him soon. :)

I can't wait to see your May! :daisy

13. I'm very tempted to go for twins but I will have to wait and see :)

14. [​IMG]

Took Eon on a short hiking adventure this weekend. His new coat helped keep him toasty warm!

15. Hi guys! Okay so I just stumbled across this brand and I had no idea anyone made 1/6 sized mature dolls. Does anyone here have photos of their red obsidian dolls that they could share with me? Is Xaga still making them? I really like syivia-1 but I don't see any red options on the actual Xaga page, the only one I see is at Alice's collections. I usually like my dolls pretty uniform, I've been trying to sell some of my dolls so I can stick to just one aesthetic, but I think a little fairy this size would be so sweet.

16. #137 nancy_schroeder_ca, Nov 20, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    17. Hello everyone! I am not sure if she counts as a mini but My first doll is going to be a Xagadoll Ximigo. I just love her happy innocent smile. So cute! I'm going to dress her in frilly pink, with a black bob wig. So cute ^.^

18. Congratulations! Ximigo is a tiny!

19. I just wish I could find some more info on her. Then again I don't think anything could turn me away from her. Shes just so stinking cute.