1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. #321 stellarphenomena, Mar 15, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    2. They're double-jointed! You can see the joints on the female body here:
      BJD Lara 27cm Ball-Jointed Doll_Red Obsidian_XAGA DOLL_DOLL_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll

The male body is similarly jointed, although the pictures here aren't as useful:
      BJD Cyrus 30cm Boy Ball-Jointed Doll _Red Obsidian_XAGA DOLL_DOLL_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll

3. Under the listing for the girl version of Sylvia on Legend Doll there's a comparison pic of the two girl bodies with the older boy body. The newer one just has more muscles in his torso.

4. The 30cm boy body that Cyrus and Ken come on is actually quite different from the other one! It's taller, more muscular, more "masculine" in overall shape, etc. The shorter boy body (that you can get Sylvia etc on) is much more like the small bust girl body, sans bust. (And with an extra bit... haha.)

Edit to say: they're very posable! I have 3 of the 4 mature bodies and they're all good posers. They won't wow you with holding some kind of crazy pose but they definitely don't feel limited at all to me. I did a video review a few years ago when I got my Sylvia boy. If you jump to about 7:30 in I fiddle with joints and poses.

#324 Idoru, Mar 25, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    5. Hey guys, I have a Xaga mini, and when I had originally went to order her my concern was her profile, as her nose looked rather sharp. My sister has a female Lara and Emily in their 1/6th size, and I really like the mature tinies. I do however have the same concern about the profile, as it seems a decent number of the ones I've seen tend to have a bit of an odd one. (Odd for my tastes, at least) I was wondering if anyone had pictures or could link me to some references of some of them from other angles and profile? I am particularly looking at Mini Ted (1/6th Ted), but if anyone has some nice references on any of these from angles other than straight on, that would be super helpful! I've really only put effort into finding owner pics of Ted, but Xaga seems to be pretty unpopular on english forums. (which is a shame, they're one of my favorites!) I remember having to go through a Chinese site to eventually find anything on Amie. Here are the ones I'm curious to see: Ted, Ann, Cyrus, Sylvia.

Thanks!

6. Hello :) Hope this thread is not dead xD
      I'm planning to get a Red Obsidian Sugar /Candy (it was love at first sight xD) but i'm having problems with finding non-company pictures of her to get me throught the saving time and then waiting time after that ;D Could someone please help?
      Also, i wish this size would get more popular, i really love it!

7. I have Lara, Sylvia and Yuri. I don't have pictures yet but I especially like Lara!

8. I just discovered this company, and I'm kind of in love with Kimi... if they can wear Blythe, that is basically my doll kryptonite. xD

Sugar looks pretty cute too!

9. My little one:
      [​IMG]

10. I hope somebody can answer my question. I am planning to get a smaller doll that will be in scale with my Iplehouse FID. I was thinking of getting Cyrus. Will he look fine standing beside an FID or would he be too small? Thanks.

11. I'm afraid he'd be way too small, and not in the 'child' way. FIDs are almost 50cm tall, while Xagadoll Red Obsidian boys are 30cm, so the FID would be almost twice as tall! You'd probably have better luck with some kind of mature mini instead of a mature tiny.

12. Thank you! What about MYOU minis like Alan and Bettina? I was planning to use a BID or KID as children for the FIDs but their heads are bigger. Any suggestions? :-)

13. I don't have an FID myself, so I'm probably not the best person to ask! You could probably get a lot of knowledgeable answers if you asked over in the FID thread, though.

14. Hey there! I've also been wondering how Xagadoll would look next to FID - but I do know how the Myou tinies look, here's a picture of mine together and discussion of various other teenage looking hybrids in the FID thread here: https://denofangels.com/posts/12893493/ (Hopefully that link works!) They do look a bit small but I'm keeping her as a more or less 5-6 year old anyway - every other Tiny has too big a head!

But I'm wondering if anyone happens to have a Xagadoll mature tiny AND a Myou mature tiny and could post a picture of them together??? I'd really like to know how they look together!

15. Wow, thanks for this photo. I might get a tiny mature MYOU as a toddler for my FIDs. I would appreciate more if you can send me more photos of the MYOU doll standing side by side with your FID. Thank you so much. The Xagadoll body is a bit muscular, though they are a cm higher than the MYOU.

16. Sure! I've posted it over here in the FID thread since all the dolls are off topic for this thread!
      https://denofangels.com/posts/12918645/

17. Has anyone "recently" ordered a Xagadoll doll from Alice Collections? Me it's been 5 months since I'm waiting for my order status to change from processing....Does the company usually take a long time to make and ship the dolls?

18. Xagadoll has always been on the slow side, but that's slower than usual. I checked my order history - when I ordered a doll a couple of years ago, it was about two months from ordering to shipping.

I'm certain it's because of the pandemic, but that's still been long enough that I'd contact Alice's Collections and ask for a status update.

19. I was told the wait time was 6-7 months for my order, that was back in February. That seems to be normal for Xagadoll from everyone I've asked.

20. In my experience, Xaga is very slow with clothes! I had several that I ordered through Alice's Collections and Alice's received the dolls first and asked if I wanted them to ship the doll with out the outfit. Of course I said yes but it was a long wait for some outfits!