SD16 Yukinojo Sawaragi
Volks released this doll as a Super Dollfie 16 male doll. He was the first male SD16 to be released. No other SD16 boys have been released because Volks released their later taller boys with the SD17 body. Yukinojo is a part of the Volks Tokyo Boys story arc where he is often nicknamed Joe.
Head design was by ZOUKEI-MURA INC. Doll Design was by MIKEY and Outfit Design by Salt Valley.
Original release was at Dolls Party 14 (25th December, 2005).
Included and optional parts
- Eyes: HG Glass Eyes / Smoke Olive with Black Line / 16mm
- Makeup: Zoukeimura Airbrush Makeup
- Wig: Yukinojo Original Wig / One/Two Fiber
- Body: SD16 Boy Body / Pureskin / UV Protect / Normal Skintone / KIPS
- Outfit: black coat, necklace, black jeans, white zip-up shirt, black wristband, belt, wallet chain with wallet, socks, black boots
Those who bought Yukinojo had the option of sending in to also buy his 'training set' for 19,000yen. Yukinojo's Training Set came with a special comic that tells a story about his special item. Yukinojo's Dream Uniform (available only to purchasers of the Super Dollfie Bible) also came with a special comic.
- [ Original sales page]
- DoA Database