Super Dollfie Graffiti Ryoya Konoe
Volks released Ryoya Konoe as a Super Dollfie Graffiti male doll. Ryoya was the first SD Graffiti boy to be released. Ryoya is a part of the Volks Tokyo Boys Story story arc, along with Shirou, Tsukasa, Isao, Yukinojo, Jun, Olivia, and Ami. He is the new protagonist of 'Chapter Two' of the story, which is set four years after the initial story.
Head design was by Zoukeimura. Doll Design was by MIKEY and Outfit Design by Salt Valley.
Original release was at Dolpa 21 (5th May, 2009).
Included and optional parts
Ryoya's head part has a hole in the left ear for his earring.
- Eyes: HG Glass Eye: Ash Green with Black line: 16mm
- Makeup: ZOUKEI-MURA Air-brushed Makeup, UV Coated
- Wig: Original Style, Color: 2 / Natural, DD Size
- Body: SD Graffiti Boy Body, L-02 Long Legs, Pure Skin Normal, UV Protection
- Outfit: Military Style Jacket, Long Velour V-Neck Shirt, Earring, Cross & Circle Necklace, Short Chain Necklace, Long Lace Sleeveless Vest, Belt, Loose Damage Style Jeans, Boxer Shorts, Buckled Studded Boots
- Special Application Form for 'Ryoya's Suisei Academy Junior High School Uniform'